Chris Posted June 2, 2007 Report Posted June 2, 2007 I ran mine @ .5 daily, it got warm, you just gotta be carefull.How warm was that? I heard those amps get hot sometimes even at 1ohm. 4 15" FI Q D2's in 12 cubes tuned to 32hz 1- T1000.1bd's 3 Maxx 29 deep cycles 4 runs of 1/0 gauge -Big 3 -Trunk sealed off from the cabin Custom 15.8 dual-volt switching MLA module All in a CAR.
Cdizzle Posted June 2, 2007 Author Report Posted June 2, 2007 I ran 1 kicker at 1 ohm for about 20 min, when I took the sub outta the box cause I smelled something, I couldnt even touch the mag, I thought I fried it... I checked the amp, and the bottom was warm, but nothing to worry about, I am glad that I sent it back, I dont think I would have wanted to risk it running it at .5ohm Damn Thiefs
David Posted June 2, 2007 Report Posted June 2, 2007 um warm enough after a BassRace run you didnt wanna touch it, never had an issue with it, sold it too a buddy of mine and it is pounding away to this day.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.