DC Sound Lab

box built for ltr450racer690 2 12" dc lvl4 xl's

lol how else am I gonna make sure it's pressed together well? That's why you bodyfill all the screw holes and sand it down. All the screw are sunk in for that reason but this box is solid

like this ;)

P1020475.jpg

P1020473.jpg

the only screws in my top baffle are the ones holding the amp rack and the subs.

Edited by skittlesRgood

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

not everybody has 200 dollars worth of clamps at their disposal. just brush glue the surfaces for complete coverages and toss a few batteries on it, or some 45# plates, or ???the glue will hold it. a couple alignment scews or brad nails in the corners to hold it straight while glueing is all you need. fun fact......team fosgate, the guys who build the badass fosgate factory vehicals; dont use fasteners in the custom work they do. just wood glue and ca glue during assymbly.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=29213 "sleeper build"

(1) DC AUDIO Level4XL 10

(2) PowermasterD2700 batteries

ALL FOR SALE

TEAM DC AUDIO

TEAM DIRTFLOORPOOR

i too have used this wood, worked just fine. The box looks nice, would nice to see a vid and some final pics.

Way too much bullshit drama on here lately. Thats the major reason i wont go to ca.com anymore. Mods need to get this shit under control.

1997 Astro

front:6 sets of T3 componets

Subs: 8 level 5 18"s (building 6th order BP)

Amps: 4 really big ones (totalling just shy of 50K)

Batts:

Alt: Ohio Generator

1996 Chevy Suburban

Sub amp: A fifth really big amp

Subwoofer: 2-15" DC Level 4 XL

Batts: C&D high rate--(x4)

i too have used this wood, worked just fine. The box looks nice, would nice to see a vid and some final pics.

Way too much bullshit drama on here lately. Thats the major reason i wont go to ca.com anymore. Mods need to get this shit under control.

X2

TEAM GROUNDPOUNDERS INC.

156.5 OUT THE TRUNK OF A 95 CADDY

W/1 SUB & 2AMPs

score done on a termlab mic in the kick

on the dash sealed was 154

groundpounders-sig-1.jpg