emmertb Posted January 10, 2010 Report Posted January 10, 2010 In a lot of setups I'll see little boxes which seem to be where all the mids/highs are wired to. Is that something I would need to add a couple tweeters to my system. The components I have now are Pioneer Premier TSA932P. They are a 6x9 with a lil tweeter in em. I've done a little research but keep couldn't find anything that helped me. 1992 Cadillac SeVille STS Pioneer DEH-P7600MD Pioneer Premier Surround JL Audio 10W7 Ported Kenwood KAC-7203 Kicker ZX350x4 My YouTube
Percy Posted January 10, 2010 Report Posted January 10, 2010 the tweeters are attached to your speakers? then im not quite sure what your asking, you dont need a box for speakers maybe a baffle
MrSkippyJ Posted January 10, 2010 Report Posted January 10, 2010 The little boxes as in the crossovers? F150: Stock 2019 Harley Road Glide: Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt Processor: DSR1 Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx Lid (Rear) 6x9s - TMS69
emmertb Posted January 10, 2010 Author Report Posted January 10, 2010 Hmm maybe I should have added that I plan on upgrading my Premier components to some 6's. Ones that are just for mids. Then I will be adding the tweeters. Will I need one of those boxes, what are they called? 1992 Cadillac SeVille STS Pioneer DEH-P7600MD Pioneer Premier Surround JL Audio 10W7 Ported Kenwood KAC-7203 Kicker ZX350x4 My YouTube
MrSkippyJ Posted January 10, 2010 Report Posted January 10, 2010 Hmm maybe I should have added that I plan on upgrading my Premier components to some 6's. Ones that are just for mids. Then I will be adding the tweeters. Will I need one of those boxes, what are they called? Can you describe what the boxes look like, maybe some more detail? F150: Stock 2019 Harley Road Glide: Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt Processor: DSR1 Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx Lid (Rear) 6x9s - TMS69
emmertb Posted January 10, 2010 Author Report Posted January 10, 2010 I believe they are crossovers. So what I'm askin is will I need one to hook up more than 4 mids and a couple tweeters? 1992 Cadillac SeVille STS Pioneer DEH-P7600MD Pioneer Premier Surround JL Audio 10W7 Ported Kenwood KAC-7203 Kicker ZX350x4 My YouTube
uhoh_45 Posted January 10, 2010 Report Posted January 10, 2010 please read R.I.P! (Nov-29-2009) 92 explorer - 4 Atomic Apxx 15s duel .7s - 4rth order bandpass wall -4 powerbass XA-3000D's - 16 8volt batts wired to 16 volts - (9+/9-) runs 0gauge - 152.3 Db @ 29hz BUILD LOG current build 97 chevy lumina4 - 1 Atomic Apx 18 - 6 cube slot port trunk sealed off - 1 powerbass XA-3000D - 2 optima G31s in spare tire18 1 run 1/0 lumina build log
310_cutty Posted January 10, 2010 Report Posted January 10, 2010 I believe they are crossovers. So what I'm askin is will I need one to hook up more than 4 mids and a couple tweeters? I think you should just buy complete set of components(mids, tweeters, and crossovers), not just the mids and tweets....
emmertb Posted January 10, 2010 Author Report Posted January 10, 2010 please read Thank you. lol thats all I wanted to know was how to hook up multiple mids/highs. I think you should just buy complete set of components(mids, tweeters, and crossovers), not just the mids and tweets.... That's what I am doing. 1992 Cadillac SeVille STS Pioneer DEH-P7600MD Pioneer Premier Surround JL Audio 10W7 Ported Kenwood KAC-7203 Kicker ZX350x4 My YouTube
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.