at the end of my rope with this one

if customers bring me their own remote start, its automatically $150...... a remote start alarm that requires a bypass is atleast $200 labor.....

ah ok so around 100-120 should probably be fine...

Hey ill get you the direct tech if you still need it. We have it at the shop. Im going to down load the program to my lab top if you need more info in the future. Please PM for more info.

thanks for the offer, but Audiofanaticz sent it to me a couple days ago, thanks anyway man!

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

I charge $50 for remote starts with keyless and $100 for alarm/remote start with keyless. I can't really justify charging people anymore than that when it only takes a couple hours.

-Installer for Duke's Car Stereo

2000 Pontiac Grand Prix - Ported Eaton M90 S/C, 3.5" pulley, XS Power Headers, 1.9 Rockers, FWI, Poly Motor Mounts, Custom Tune.

RF T1000-1bdCP and T400-4

Boston Acoustics SPG 555

Kenwood eXcelon 995

RF Punch 6.5" components and MB Quart Premium 6x9"s

Powermaster Alternator, YellowTop D34, Vmax CT1000

I charge $50 for remote starts with keyless and $100 for alarm/remote start with keyless. I can't really justify charging people anymore than that when it only takes a couple hours.

is that what your shop charges, or if you did one on the side or something??

the prices i gave were for my shop, and were the cheapest in town.......

2003 Toyota Sequoia

Pioneer 4100dvd

Memphis PR6.5 3ways in all four doors

Memphis PR 15s (4)

Memphis PR 1.1000 (2)

Memphis PR 4.50 (1)

Optima Yellowtop (2)

Viper 5901

8000k H.I.D. kit

15% tint (2layers)

is that what your shop charges, or if you did one on the side or something??

the prices i gave were for my shop, and were the cheapest in town.......

ohh! I thought those were your side prices... lol. I posted what I charge on the side.

Our shops prices are:

$70 remote start only

$100 remote start with keyless

$150 remote start with alarm and keyless

Only bring in products we will do for remote starts and security are prestige and directed... usually we will throw another 10-25 in labor on top of the normal rates and charge for bypass.

-Installer for Duke's Car Stereo

2000 Pontiac Grand Prix - Ported Eaton M90 S/C, 3.5" pulley, XS Power Headers, 1.9 Rockers, FWI, Poly Motor Mounts, Custom Tune.

RF T1000-1bdCP and T400-4

Boston Acoustics SPG 555

Kenwood eXcelon 995

RF Punch 6.5" components and MB Quart Premium 6x9"s

Powermaster Alternator, YellowTop D34, Vmax CT1000

aight, so sounds like 100 is right around acceptable! thanks alot for all the info you guys! :good:

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

ohh! I thought those were your side prices... lol. I posted what I charge on the side.

Our shops prices are:

$70 remote start only

$100 remote start with keyless

$150 remote start with alarm and keyless

Only bring in products we will do for remote starts and security are prestige and directed... usually we will throw another 10-25 in labor on top of the normal rates and charge for bypass.

well i personally dont do side work... every car i work on is done at the shop.... but of course, my boss has said these exact words, "this shop is your shop as long as you have a key"... so.....

aight, so sounds like 100 is right around acceptable! thanks alot for all the info you guys! :good:

haha make it $100 and a case of beer!!! then its perect :drinks:

2003 Toyota Sequoia

Pioneer 4100dvd

Memphis PR 15s (4)

Memphis PR 1.1000 (2)

Memphis PR 4.50 (1)

Optima Yellowtop (2)

Viper 5901

8000k H.I.D. kit

15% tint (2layers)

shit, now its trying to crank but the factory alarm is preventing it...the directtechs doesnt list a factory disarm wire but 12volt does...any clues?

so I freaked out to hear over the phone that he couldnt unlock his doors...I knew I couldnt have fucked it up THAT much cuz when he left my place, everything was working besides the remote start...ran over to his place and found out that his friend had fucked with the alarm and disconnected one of the harnesses then locked the keys in the car...I felt a little better.

so basically my two problems are that the factory alarm wont let the car start and now the radio (acc) turns on when the car is armed...the factory alarm thing I can probably figure out, but im stumped to why the radio/cig lighter is turnin on when you arm the car.

is the alarm preventing it, or is the alarm going off when he tries to remote start it?

2003 Toyota Sequoia

Pioneer 4100dvd

Memphis PR 15s (4)

Memphis PR 1.1000 (2)

Memphis PR 4.50 (1)

Optima Yellowtop (2)

Viper 5901

8000k H.I.D. kit

15% tint (2layers)

is the alarm preventing it, or is the alarm going off when he tries to remote start it?

Im not sure...the alarm isnt sounding or anything, the starter cranks, but doesnt start up and the "security" light on the dash lights up. which made me think that it was the factory alarm.

Archived