k3n12ock Posted January 11, 2010 Report Posted January 11, 2010 GED or job corps? 05 xB - (2) EVIL 18s - (2) BC3500s - NO WALL Channel 1: http://www.youtube.com/k3n12ock Channel 2: http://www.youtube.com/MrK3n12ock2
Xcon Posted January 11, 2010 Report Posted January 11, 2010 I missed like 9 months my freshman year. 8 months my sophomore and then I ended up just going back my Jr. and Senior year. I just showed them my medical stuff and they put me on homebound. New Car! New system starting soon hopefully depending on money.
Ray Posted January 11, 2010 Report Posted January 11, 2010 with adhd, you need to have some sort of good teacher. taking the GED is easy. But is that all you want to get out of it? Fuck man, If i were you, Id take the GED and start city college 2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz
cubs_fan0718 Posted January 11, 2010 Report Posted January 11, 2010 The Good Enough Diploma seems like the only answer. But legally i dont think the school can do that, i think they have to offer u an alternative or something like that. 06 Impala SSKenwood Excelon DDX593 Ampere Audio 150.4 Ampere Audio 5K1 XS D4700 (front)Mechman 320a Alt. w/ Big 3 Lots of Second Skin Damplifier Under Construction for 2017
OrenB217 Posted January 11, 2010 Report Posted January 11, 2010 Sounds like Bs to me ha always wanted to use the bs flag knows my chance lol sue them and take the money and spend all on a system for some :hairtrick: X10000000, take advantage of that shit, we live in america you know Black 1998 Nissan Maxima1st Setup: 145.8 DB Outlaw @37 HZ On Music Out Of Trunk2nd Setup: 147.8 DB @42 HZ On Music Out The TrunkCurrent Trunk Build:153.8 DB Outlaw @ 49 HZ Out the trunk (150.8 DB Sealed)Team gg.
BoxingBuffalo Posted January 11, 2010 Report Posted January 11, 2010 I went through this same thing in my freshman year. I was out of school due to illness for nearly a month. To get caught up I went to a very aggressive private summer school and made up the credits. 1993 Chevy Suburban Optima Yellow Top Kenwood KDC X-993 Pioneer GM-X314 mids amp Kenwood KFC-4675's up front Kenwood KFC-415C in back Fosgate T1500-1bd Alpine 12" Type X (Coming eventually: Fosgate T400-4, T1652-S, XS battery, Big 3, h.o. alternator, 18"???)
FiBTLforlife Posted January 11, 2010 Report Posted January 11, 2010 LOL, this thread is as bad as all the "I got ticket for speeding or boomin and yes I did it but the cops are a-holes" threads. First off you say this will make it the 3rd year as a sophmore correct? so I'm guessing you have a pattern of not showing up? how about you read before you comment man, he explained why it will make it his 3rd year. He was sick one year, then sick this year and they wont let him back in. so hes saying this will be his 3rd try. i mean he stated this at the begining 2 AQ 10'' HDC3 copper subs 1 3500d AQ amp 146.3db on TL with stock electrical in single cab truck at 32hz RESULT: 1st place at comp, 3rd overall out of 20 cars
cqtama Posted January 11, 2010 Report Posted January 11, 2010 thats a tuff break man if i were you i would take the school to court, if you have legal documentation you were sick they cant do that to you, they're supose to provide you with a tutor or some kind of help. hell even when i got suspended (for illigal matters) they tutored me while i was out R.I.P '01 blazer you treated my ears well until your transmission blew up. New Project [top secret] 149.0 db on music driver window open; so close I feel some boners are fueled by viagra and not true intimacy!......if you know what i mean.... I swear... sometimes I wish I was retarded so I could just agree with everyone x.
SocoJoe Posted January 11, 2010 Report Posted January 11, 2010 Seeing as you have already missed basically 3 years of school, you should sue the school and get as much as you can out of it, and finish up getting some sort of degree (G.E.D. or whatever). Take what money you win from the school and sign up to a good college and get the proper education you missed out on. The Setup 2009 Volkswagen Jetta 2 Alpine SWR-1222D's in 2 seperate boxes tuned to 33hz 1 Kicker ZX1001.1 Stock 140A Alt Stock speakers
bumpmasterflex Posted January 11, 2010 Report Posted January 11, 2010 same thing happend to me in my senior year, i just enrolled in a community college and took some night classes to make up for credits i missed and re enrolled the next year. sucks but it was the only choice i had other than dropping out and gettin a GED. Dc level 4 18 ported box 6 cubes tuned to 34 htz 1.5 cubic ft. port area Big 3 done on 0 gauge knukonceptz wiring throughout kinetik in back AQ 2200d
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.