While Bumpin, Someone's Gotta Complain

true that

o now i remember she was like " i dont need you rattling the stuff in my car" hahahaha man.. good times

Rofl, well whenever a city bus passes by, it rattles my seat, so i guess city buses should not be around??

i've got pleny of complaints, One stupid one was when I was out in the open field/park and dude was complaining about his alarm chirping cause my music was a bit high, and that was like 2 in the afternoon.. small town i was in and my buddies knew him.

Thats a bunch of bull...like at night time or in a residential area, i totally understand, but on a main street in front of my college, its noisy as fuck anyways...i think some people are retarded, or hatin :)

The way i see it, its daytime u can do what u want as long as ur respectful and from what u said it seems like u are.

If some guy can be on his Goldwing jamming his stereo and u can hear the country playing why cant i play my music at the volume i like to too? I would of said, What i cant hear u over ur loud exhaust from ur P.O.S vehicle, then proceded to turn my music up while letting the bird fly.

Exactly, see i felt like a dick earlier, now im all good :) :)....i think i shouldve said something about her hubbie's exhaust lmao

Black 1998 Nissan Maxima
1st Setup: 145.8 DB Outlaw @37 HZ On Music Out Of Trunk
2nd Setup: 147.8 DB @42 HZ On Music Out The Trunk
Current Trunk Build:
153.8 DB Outlaw @ 49 HZ Out the trunk (150.8 DB Sealed)
Team gg.

I would of said hey why not try turning ur sensitivity down on ur car alarm then haha.

tell me about it, people were freaking screaming and yelling and he complains about my music, and i was trying to bump/play music for us to enjoy(an event gathering shits). Plus why you gonna set your alarm when you can see your car in plain view?.....

04 Acura TL

Sundown build coming soon.

Rofl, well whenever a city bus passes by, it rattles my seat, so i guess city buses should not be around??

Thats a bunch of bull...like at night time or in a residential area, i totally understand, but on a main street in front of my college, its noisy as fuck anyways...i think some people are retarded, or hatin :)

Exactly, see i felt like a dick earlier, now im all good :) :)....i think i shouldve said something about her hubbie's exhaust lmao

just how harley exhaust are... lolz. i mean yeah there cool but shit if they can have it that loud why can't music? maybe i should unbolt my exhaust and drive it during the summer when all the harleys come out.. lol

04 Acura TL

Sundown build coming soon.

just how harley exhaust are... lolz. i mean yeah there cool but shit if they can have it that loud why can't music? maybe i should unbolt my exhaust and drive it during the summer when all the harleys come out.. lol

for realz dude!!!! Music sounds wayyyy better than that too :)

Black 1998 Nissan Maxima
1st Setup: 145.8 DB Outlaw @37 HZ On Music Out Of Trunk
2nd Setup: 147.8 DB @42 HZ On Music Out The Trunk
Current Trunk Build:
153.8 DB Outlaw @ 49 HZ Out the trunk (150.8 DB Sealed)
Team gg.

In my area if you play music loud to where it annoys or distracts other people they can take down your license plate number and report to the police and they will mail you a warning the first 2 times and then they mail you tickets!!! 70 big ones for playin music. luckily no points on license as ive gotten 5 already lol. its like everyones the cops around here it blows. If your ever visiting clearwater FL keep that sh*t down! lol :censored:

Dc level 4 18

ported box 6 cubes tuned to 34 htz

1.5 cubic ft. port area

Big 3 done on 0 gauge

knukonceptz wiring throughout

kinetik in back

AQ 2200d

header.jpg

every morning, i drive 30 mins to work, and 30 mins back... about 20 mins of that is straight highway, no redlights.... blast my shit as loud as i want through that section... but the other part, that is heavily trafficed and full of lights, i still play bass, just WAY lower.... ths excludes of course, people trying to show out, and anytime after a few beers..... haha

2003 Toyota Sequoia

Pioneer 4100dvd

Memphis PR6.5 3ways in all four doors

Memphis PR 15s (4)

Memphis PR 1.1000 (2)

Memphis PR 4.50 (1)

Optima Yellowtop (2)

Viper 5901

8000k H.I.D. kit

15% tint (2layers)

Turning it down when coming to a stop sign? That's a bit much, you are only there for 2 secs, why even bother

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

I always turn it down at stoplights and pedestrian crossings. And of course in Portland we have a shit load of bikes on main roads so I keep it down when they are around. Although, they probably like to hear me coming.

But yeah, it's a slippery slope. In my neighborhood about 30 blocks away I always turn my shit completely off. No jackers, no guff from my neighbors. I live on a gated property, have a Rottweiler, Akita/Chow mix, and a Wolf mix, and a nice paging alarm, and enough guns to cause shit to form in pants. But, I try to be cool to my neighbors as we kind of live in a rural area. We like the quiet where we live. But when I'm behind the wheel... It's on.

The worst I've ever had happen is simply people looking in their rear views and shaking their heads when I forget to drop the volume at a light or something. In turn, I've never had a system loud enough for cops or much of anyone to give a shit about. My current set up with 600 watts going to my Type X is the loudest I've had, and it's pretty gutless. But once the sun comes up, my t1500 is going in. That will change. :dry:

1993 Chevy Suburban

Optima Yellow Top

Kenwood KDC X-993

Pioneer GM-X314 mids amp

Kenwood KFC-4675's up front

Kenwood KFC-415C in back

Fosgate T1500-1bd

Alpine 12" Type X

(Coming eventually: Fosgate T400-4, T1652-S, XS battery, Big 3, h.o. alternator, 18"???)

image,BoxingBuffalo,grey,black.png