Here's where I am

My dad gave away my dog(if you want pics ill post)

He gave away my only car

told me to join the turkish military and not talk to him again

Here is what he made me do in MY life never saw him for 14 years then decides for me to live with him puts me in a high school also takes me to a psychiatrist which pulls me out of school for 2 months

get kicked out of chem and alg 2

i needed to repeat them during the summer he forced me off the meds that the doctor he forced me to go to put me on

I decide to go back to houston(live with my uncle) start school and figure out i can only graduate feb 2011 so i talked to him he said drop out and get a g.e.d and go to cc

dropped out and looked for work he said no g.e.d. i said i need money for the test he sends $80 i go to take the test morning traffic made me miss it was my fault i admit

I ask him to let me work and then he sends me to turkey to "gather my thoughts" so i was like whatever he wont send me a return ticket i dont speak enough turkish to work and my family isn't that rich

idk why i listened to him so much i look back at everything and see i should have never gone to him in the first place i just wanted to have a father for once

so most of ya'll are adults with LOTS of experience in life im ony 18 with a fubar life so advice please im still in turkey and im supposed to leave the 26th so do i try to get my ticket or stay

Drop a BTL on his head

i think DC lvl 2's beat the infamous jackhammer...

The formulas that you used to predict this enclosure's behavior can't predict turbulence since turbulence is, by definition, chaotic. You can't predict chaos.

At 18 with this kinda stuff happening to you... life is not all that hard.

Not to sound like an ass, But MAN up.

You're obviously not living under his roof so his rules are out the window. As an adult you can make your own choices.

I had a friend who was supporting his three little brothers at 18 because their parents decided it would be best to leave their family and start new separate lives.

All i'm saying is you CAN make your own decisions in life.

just remember, there are no smart people in the world, only some less retarded than others

wow shes hot too who is she? kim petras? wheres that from...i'd buss that open

Bone stock 2015 Genesis Sedan

RIP Civic :(

sundown_audio_logo-1-1.jpg

You're obviously not living under his roof so his rules are out the window. As an adult you can make your own choices.

I had a friend who was supporting his three little brothers at 18 because their parents decided it would be best to leave their family and start new separate lives.

^X2....sounds like you gotta start doin what you wanna do man. if you wanna come back, then do it. But have a plan when you get here...and IMO, it shouldnt include your father.

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

I agree. And I'd stay as far away from him as possible. You don't want to fall back into him telling you what to do.

Thanks been readin this particular post over and over again its good that someone in a worse situation than me managed to stay up. Hopefully if my uncle takes me back i can start going to san jac because its right up the road maybe find some work im sure my friends will help me out they tell me the same thing you guys are so im prolly coming back.

just had a moment but seriously thanks for helping guys

Drop a BTL on his head

The formulas that you used to predict this enclosure's behavior can't predict turbulence since turbulence is, by definition, chaotic. You can't predict chaos.

I wish i was 18 again. Real problems are far bigger than being in a bad place. Adult problems are much larger than that. You've got more than enough time to turn your life around and make yourself a great person and live a great life. Not to downplay what you're going through because I know it sucks and know how you feel. We've all been there at one time or another. Remember this

What does not kill you only makes you stronger

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

I wish i was 18 again. Real problems are far bigger than being in a bad place. Adult problems are much larger than that. You've got more than enough time to turn your life around and make yourself a great person and live a great life. Not to downplay what you're going through because I know it sucks and know how you feel. We've all been there at one time or another. Remember this

EXACTLY

And i know shit seems rough sometimes.

When i was younger i thought about life alot differently then i do now.

Back then i wished i had a car... and the nice things... and a steady girl...

Now i have the car note... the debt from the fancy things... and a wife that nags(JKJK in CASE YOU READ THIS LOL)

I Promise it will work itself out...

My dad says something all the time that he says comes from the bible... i don't know because i'm not really religious so dont flame me.

"This too shall Pass..."

just remember, there are no smart people in the world, only some less retarded than others

wow shes hot too who is she? kim petras? wheres that from...i'd buss that open

Bone stock 2015 Genesis Sedan

RIP Civic :(

sundown_audio_logo-1-1.jpg

Thanks alot man im starting to realize all of this and im sure this isnt the worst thing thats gonna happen

Drop a BTL on his head