I appreciate everything guys

Drop a BTL on his head

i think DC lvl 2's beat the infamous jackhammer...

The formulas that you used to predict this enclosure's behavior can't predict turbulence since turbulence is, by definition, chaotic. You can't predict chaos.

your only 18 so you got a whole lot of livin to do. So life has bit you in the ass so far bite back make a plan do it in small steps to get your self to where you want to be one step at a time so your not overwelmed need your ged and a job to support yourself so look into workin at jobs that wont ask for a ged I know it wont be easy but there out there just got to hustle and dont be defeated look into night or weekend classes for your ged just one step at a time youll make it remember dont worry about your future to much what you do every day will determine what your future will be and it can be what ever you want it to be. A wise man named John Lennon once said life is what happens when your busy making other plans. Good luck to you.

Teamflexissueslong.jpg

06 chrysler 300C Hemi

one mmatts dreadnaut 15 powered by a planet audio vx 2200d

fosgate p200 running planet audio 8" midbass drivers and super compression tweeters

stock battery and a stinger spv44

Irragi 300 amp alternator

big 3 1/0

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/55075-system-in-my-300c/page__view__findpost__p__763656__fromsearch__1

Thanks alot man im starting to realize all of this and im sure this isnt the worst thing thats gonna happen

no problem dude. Like I said we've all been there and it can always be much much worse. Think of it as a life speed bump. You can go over it slowly or around it but all its there for is to slow you down and annoy you.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

you need to look at where you once were, look at where you are now, and now you need to look at where you wanna be... im not saying you should go join the army but it is better than going to prison!

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

Do what you think will make YOU happy in life. You cannot live for him or anyone else. You are 18 and at this point, a grown ass man. I would stay in houston, get the ged, find work and enjoy life. I only post about 3 times per year and this is my first post of the year. Take my word for what it's worth.

sensai

When your at the top everyone is coming for you, friends, family, haters and even those who don't know you.. my advice.. KILL EM ALL

I'm 31 and grew up in a toxic household. The best advice I can give you is to stay the fuck away from your father. Your family, or your tribe, is what you make of it. You will always be bound by blood to some people, but that doesn't mean shit if they perpetually chump you, treat you like shit, or try and control you.

It sucks but I've had to turn my back on nearly my entire blood family because it's just not worth the headache.

Make your own path, cut the leash your father has on you. Saying "MAN UP" is kind of true, but in turn you need to acknowledge that shit sucks and figure out what's best for you and the people you care about.

1993 Chevy Suburban

Optima Yellow Top

Kenwood KDC X-993

Pioneer GM-X314 mids amp

Kenwood KFC-4675's up front

Kenwood KFC-415C in back

Fosgate T1500-1bd

Alpine 12" Type X

(Coming eventually: Fosgate T400-4, T1652-S, XS battery, Big 3, h.o. alternator, 18"???)

image,BoxingBuffalo,grey,black.png

Somehow get back to the U.S.

Do really good in HS for your last little bit

Go to a community college

Either get a job or get loans

Do REALLY good in community college

Transfer to a university after 2 years

Get a degree you can actually use

Graduate

Get a job

Thats just what I would do in your situation.

SUCCESS is a decision, NOT a dream. You have to name the price you are willing to pay to get it.

"You didn't have an ice pick on you? Amateur. " -- Wax from Fchat.

Somehow get back to the U.S.

Do really good in HS for your last little bit

Go to a community college

Either get a job or get loans

Do REALLY good in community college

Transfer to a university after 2 years

Get a degree you can actually use

Graduate

Get a job

Thats just what I would do in your situation.

Very good advice! Just work hard and think positive no matter how hard. You have a long life ahead of you and only you can make it count, so work harder then the next guy, always do your best, be honest, and never give up! Good luck man!

Arc Audio

Pioneer

Memphis

Massive

Mechman

Rockford Fosgate

Dakota Digital

Soon to be DC audio!!!

Yeah def goin to houston and my moms friend is getting me the ticket im gonna start at my uncs but my mom has been wanting to go back to the states for a while now so shes going. Ill try to get into cc as soon as possible i already planned on san jac for 2 years then u of h for about 4. doing electrical engineering thanks again all of you and sensai I believe you when you say you dont post much (member #62 and 81 posts) its always great to get advice especially from people who have been through the same and/or worse so again thanks to everyone ill be going back to houston the 26th

Drop a BTL on his head

i think DC lvl 2's beat the infamous jackhammer...

The formulas that you used to predict this enclosure's behavior can't predict turbulence since turbulence is, by definition, chaotic. You can't predict chaos.