mxman38 Posted January 13, 2010 Report Posted January 13, 2010 i wanted to rhino line my box instead of the traditional carpet/suede.... What do you guys think?
cqtama Posted January 13, 2010 Report Posted January 13, 2010 rhino lining pretty cool adds some stregnth too. i think second skin started making something similar to bed liner specifically for covering boxes R.I.P '01 blazer you treated my ears well until your transmission blew up. New Project [top secret] 149.0 db on music driver window open; so close I feel some boners are fueled by viagra and not true intimacy!......if you know what i mean.... I swear... sometimes I wish I was retarded so I could just agree with everyone x.
Syko DJ Posted January 13, 2010 Report Posted January 13, 2010 go for it seen it done before and looks good For beats Click Here Head Unit- power acoustik 8" touchscreen doors-RE 57 fr sub - sundown audio e8 amp-PG v752
LoudBlazer Posted January 13, 2010 Report Posted January 13, 2010 I just sprayed my trim panels in Rust-Oleum MultiColor Textured finish and it came out hot! Gonna do it over vunly and suede now! Prolly do my box as well and just use my vinyl and suede on the headliner, center console and amp rack. When I first started painting the trim earlier it looked like I was gonan be pissed then it dried and hot damn. Headed to WalMarts for more of it! 1997 2 Door Blazer Bagged & Body Dropped SBC/TH350
mxman38 Posted January 13, 2010 Author Report Posted January 13, 2010 yeah i have my roof sueded but im sick of messing with that stuff. JUst makin sure it will work, thanks guys
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.