Reasons Why Drake Sucks

I SEEN HIM AT A CONCERT AND HE STUTTERS A LOT WHEN HE'S TRYING TO TALK TO HIS FANS,BUT THAN AGAIN I WOULD TOO IF I HAD A MILLION OFF PPL STARRING AT ME LOL

he just knows that real hip hop fans see right through him!! lil wayne and young money which says their independent but really not. hes a slave, nothing more, nothing less. would you rather have 10 million over 4 years or 25 over 15 years and still own the rights to your master recordings?

Make more? Their souls worth? Lol. I think people hating on mainstream music simply because its mainstream seems pretty mainstream, lol.

Drakes album sucked dick but not because of his acting career. His mixtapes I thought were awesome and play the still fly freestyle every morning when I wake up. I don't care what anyone says, I like him.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

But what is your soul worth. Yeah you can make quick money being whats hot but your out as quick as you came. life isnt checkers its chess. the reality is is that independent artist make more and have longer carrers cause they can tour the same city 5 times in a year and sell out shows instead of selling out 1 arena once a year. cause the fans care what they say. id rather have a long career than a bunch of punks that are all abot whats hot! independent artistt make close to 50% of profit compared to drake who maybe makes 10%. thats a big margin. just cause their name isnt plastered all over mtv doesnt mean thier not makin money!! their fans just dont care what they make cause their music surpasses materialitstic bullsjit!!! remmeber its chess onot checkers!!!lol!!

whos to say he still doesnt do that. or that he wont, hes just started his career. and whos to even say hes not bankin or even investin all his money. again if life is indeed a chess game hes still alot more moves ahead than all of us. and if youre makin assumptions on what you think his moves will be that puts him even farther ahead cause he and only he knows his moves

EDIT: and if you can honestly tell me you would pass up a chance to make millions off a one hit wonder, or even an average career as any form of an artist than you have the wrong mindset. you only get one life. and to say you wouldnt take a shot just because you wouldnt start out the greatest is just sad

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

i would not take the chance to make quick money! real indepentent artist make their own rules. when a mainstream artist dies his copywrites die with him. but if you play the game right your kids and their kids can enjoy the benifits of your work and you will live forever through your family instead of a corporation, just as badboy is still living off of biggy, but it will be your family that reaps the benifits instead of sum jewish punk that could care less about you!! REAL TALK!!

For someone claiming its not about money, and the worth of a soul, there sure is a lot of talk about money.

Mainstream, indie, underground...a career is a career. So of course money is going to matter.

Ah!! materialistic shit!! gotta love it. is it art or money? do you want to be remmebered by how much you made or what you said? i love it when people think money makes you great. people could care less about mc hammer but no ones forgoten about rakim!! im not talking about money cause its relivant but when you think it says something about you youve got it all twisted!!

Ah!! materialistic shit!! gotta love it. is it art or money? do you want to be remmebered by how much you made or what you said? i love it when people think money makes you great. people could care less about mc hammer but no ones forgoten about rakim!! im not talking about money cause its relivant but when you think it says something about you youve got it all twisted!!

once you start doin what you claim is art as a living its not longer art, its a job, and jobs pay money, so yes its about the money. if it was just about art then people would only do free shows and the like. plus all of what youre sayin is still pure assumptions about someone you dont know. just because youve reached your dream doesnt mean youre destined to be the best

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

Instead of being a student of hip-hop you should try just being a student. Because logic, comprehension, and consistency are not working for you. You're the one trying to prove underground and indie artists make more money. Your posts go from one side of the fence demonizing making money to the other where you claim some mysterious honor code in making no money.

If you're not liking mainstream music simply because its mainstream, it shows you're just following a trend.

We have a lot of different authors in the world. Some books are written for your taste while others you don't like. This doesn't mean the author sucks, its just not for you. Musically, its close to my analogy. Everyone writes differently and some artists are just not for you. But don't think you're some "student of hip-hop" simply because you read the books a lot of others don't.

Bottom line, music is a career. If you think your precious rappers aren't trying to make money you're wrong. And music was made to be heard. Guarantee almost everyone here has heard Drake. Some of your death to new school? Never heard of some of the stuff. And in my opinion...still wack.

all i have to say is bad artist or good artist, at the end of the day his paycheck exceeds anyones on this forum. true story. so based on that that makes him a smart man indeed

really? I mean come on...just cuz you makin money doesnt mean your talented or smart. have you met CEOs? most arent the smartest people man. actually, most of them got the job from daddy who was actually a smart person. you either gain the position by knowing someone, or be a slave to the industry, or BOTH! :clapping: So Ill come in to say this. I hate drake. I dont think hes talented. to me, hes on the same level as soulja boy, gucci, wayne, all the other rappers who've got nothing but bitches, ice, and money to say. cuz thats all there songs, they just find different ways to say it.

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

i just saying mainstream because that is what its called not cause i follow trends. dont take my words out of context and pervert them as an attack you know what im saying by saying that.and our wrong there are tones of artist who do it just for the love and care less about what thier making and never mention material aspects of thier life. everthing ive said is real talk if you really think money makes an emcee and makes him talented its cool. i had a great time but im signing off this thread nothing more needs to be said.

Archived