Reasons Why Drake Sucks

• 2 weeks later...

Bringing this thread back from the dead.

Because it's that great.

Just watched his new video on AMTV, God it fucking blows.

How can someone be "gangster" when you play a kid in a wheel chair on a show made for teenage girls.

Drake fucking blows, he should be more like T-pain and stick to choruses because he has no flow.

Drake can't rap, like it's horrible, look at the lyrics.

And Lil Wayne, you're worse, you and your crew of flunkies suck.

/rant. :)

4 18's, low power and lots of gay fur.

Team gg

Team DOA

My Videos :)

i will admit a lot of the recent stuff drakes come out with have been pretty weak to me. but ive heard some good stuff from him. and i like some of his lyrics. and lil waynes too. a lot of lil wayne actually. i can hear the decrease i effort put forth but i dont think either one of them suck. and apparently people like to take someones "acting career" and apply it to his real life. because the roles people play are more true than anything else out there. sean william scott is a tool, steven seagal can break anyones neck, and paul walker can drive stick.

my point is, i like both and will listen to both. but reading this thread did provide me with some laughs

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Bringing this thread back from the dead.

Because it's that great.

Just watched his new video on AMTV, God it fucking blows.

How can someone be "gangster" when you play a kid in a wheel chair on a show made for teenage girls.

Drake fucking blows, he should be more like T-pain and stick to choruses because he has no flow.

Drake can't rap, like it's horrible, look at the lyrics.

And Lil Wayne, you're worse, you and your crew of flunkies suck.

/rant. :)

hey now tpain does have a few songs he did ok with, and im not even a fan of his lol

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

i will admit a lot of the recent stuff drakes come out with have been pretty weak to me. but ive heard some good stuff from him. and i like some of his lyrics. and lil waynes too. a lot of lil wayne actually. i can hear the decrease i effort put forth but i dont think either one of them suck. and apparently people like to take someones "acting career" and apply it to his real life. because the roles people play are more true than anything else out there. sean william scott is a tool, steven seagal can break anyones neck, and paul walker can drive stick.

my point is, i like both and will listen to both. but reading this thread did provide me with some laughs

actually a good point in there, quite a few rappers did actin jobs. hell a perfect example is ice cube. bein an actor dont make what you rap about fake. it makes you smart for dippin into more than one money pot

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

actually a good point in there, quite a few rappers did actin jobs. hell a perfect example is ice cube. bein an actor dont make what you rap about fake. it makes you smart for dippin into more than one money pot

saying he can act might be pushing it..........LOL. but yeah, acting in a movie i dont think makes his music fake or anything else not real. just means he got an acting gig before he could let his music known. look at jaime foxx. he couldnt get a record deal, became an actor, a good one in my opinion, and then came back to jam out on a track.

saying he can act might be pushing it..........LOL. but yeah, acting in a movie i dont think makes his music fake or anything else not real. just means he got an acting gig before he could let his music known. look at jaime foxx. he couldnt get a record deal, became an actor, a good one in my opinion, and then came back to jam out on a track.

drake or ice cube? and i think all of cube roles in hood movies were great. especially in the first friday.

drake or ice cube? and i think all of cube roles in hood movies were great. especially in the first friday.

hood movies...yes.

hardcore diver? brother trying to get with a single mom? drunk old football player.....no, lol.

hood movies...yes.

hardcore diver? brother trying to get with a single mom? drunk old football player.....no, lol.

what can i say, havin kids changes things :shrug:

Archived