RE subs for sq use

TeejayBee

SE's arent going to like 1000 each all day i wouldnt put over 750 each on them myself.

they are probably the best sounding RE has to offer though, if your looking for something in the range of power you have with the ability to play everythign get a Fi Q

they are rated at 600rms for a reason, buy a sub with the rms your amps put out its not really a hard concept.

As ive said for the last almost 4 years i been on this board if you have to ask if something will take it you have no business whatsoever running over RMS on something. People never learn though so buy the SE fry them then say RE Audio is crap because you fail

I love how you try to be a dick with this shit its making me laugh in class it truly is. I ask a simply question and you want to be a smart ass about it for real . Since i could wire them up to four ohm per sub and it would work fine in all honesty if i wanted to but go ahead say im a "fail" ill laugh more if it bugs you that people ask this stuff dont reply isnt hard

I love how you try to be a dick with this shit its making me laugh in class it truly is. I ask a simply question and you want to be a smart ass about it for real . Since i could wire them up to four ohm per sub and it would work fine in all honesty if i wanted to but go ahead say im a "fail" ill laugh more if it bugs you that people ask this stuff dont reply isnt hard

its also not hard for you to use whats called common sense.

im not being a smartass whatsoever, i could be but all i've provided is factually based answers to your question.

people want to slang around the term SQ then when price somes into play they become cheap asses plain and simple..its not an opinion its a fact. Nowhere in your post did you say you had a budget whatsoever so i gave you an example of a woofer that would fit the application you have at hand better then the woofer you plan to overpower.

you can give me the 4ohm crap all day long if you want but the fact remains you stated will the work on 1000 rms each. that question was answered although its been answered probably 50 other times when other people like yourself ask the same question. had you looked in the RE AUDIO/USAMPS section though rather then spam it up like you normally do though then youd have got your information without having to deal with a "smartass" like me

they are rated at 600rms for a reason, buy a sub with the rms your amps put out its not really a hard concept.

As ive said for the last almost 4 years i been on this board if you have to ask if something will take it you have no business whatsoever running over RMS on something. People never learn though so buy the SE fry them then say RE Audio is crap because you fail

agreed. this should be a stickied note to all newbs.

Also, I bet the OP has no idea what SQ is.

SPL-Lab REPCar: 1996 Honda Accord F22B1 CoupeSuspension: Megan Racing Full Street Coilover Dampener KitAlternator: DC Power XP 270Batteries: XS Power D5100 & D3100Wiring: KnuKonceptz & 2/0 Welding cableHeadunit: Kenwood KDC-MP642UComponents: Hybrid Audio ClarusAmplifers: Lanzar OPTI250X4Subwoofer: 2 Sundown Audio E8.v2Deadener: Sound Deadener ShowdownSPL Meter: SPL-Lab RTA Pro meterWant an SPL meter for a lot less than the cost of a Termlab, but just as accurate and has the same features? PM me.CA ref: (enellz, 92c1v1c, el_chupo_, Thixx, Kraudio12, SethPhillips, NJack2AF, JamesKarr, ExpoSport, 01 S 10, wgsj_fortvalley, fast306stang, Lakota, blackga, TheLow, adrian1185, the727kid, rudy, sundownz, lmllopez, traksta15, gentlejax, satchel50207, Bigthangs, Goindef154)CACO ref: (extremechevyman67, ghostmechanic, FatBoy2, TheMan007, bdufner, 350zkid, ironb, bmansbach)SSA ref as phi: ( shizzzon, porkchop, onebadmonte, stevemead, TRP, ///M5, denim)SMD ref: (DC Power Rob, Nathan@XSPOWER, Jman08)And then some.

Teejaybee i don't think accordman was trying to be a dick, it wasn't directed to you personally.

You could also buy the RE SE's and turn you're gains down.

Or buy other subs like the Fi Q or ohter subs.

What's you're definition of SQ?

I think if build a proper box for a decent sub it wil sound good enough, the first thing you would have to worry about is you're mids and highs if you're looking at SQ.

The subwoofer is less important then a good/perfect box.

Thinking is the root of all problems...

You ALWAYS get what you pay for.

Teejaybee i don't think accordman was trying to be a dick, it wasn't directed to you personally.

You could also buy the RE SE's and turn you're gains down.

Or buy other subs like the Fi Q or ohter subs.

What's you're definition of SQ?

I think if build a proper box for a decent sub it wil sound good enough, the first thing you would have to worry about is you're mids and highs if you're looking at SQ.

The subwoofer is less important then a good/perfect box.

Well right now i have two L7's and thats just loud lol ive heard a 15" Q and its wasnt to bad but the box was so shitty but i have a friend that has two 15" SRX i beilve and im going to just put them both on one amp since that are 300w rms and i think they are d2 so ill wire them up to 4ohm

Archived