DC Sound Lab

LEVEL 6 (sex) VIDS!! SUB STARTING TO GET BROKE IN!!

i heard the level 5 and level 6 in this car. what you don't hear is the HUGE difference there is between the two. once you can swing even a level 5 then you can talk about not being impressed. this car has enough sound deadening in it that it feels like concrete, it doesn't rattle and flex like other cars. trust me when i say this would make your dd sound like the 8" that came stock in my tahoe :lol:
and u got green neons under ur V6 ass mustang but were not banging on that..... :01nocomment8so:

really?

look at both of you gettin hurt and attacking me because i see nothing impressive in your vids

1. i never compared your woofer to mine and nope i cant "swing" a level 5 but hey ive seen many vids of level 5's n all sizes, similar power too and guess what? i was more impresed by them.

2. what does my car have to do with anything

if you wanna be an ass then at least make sense. seriously deez the shit you say makes no sense half the time.

if i dont say DC FTMFW!!! then im automatically an enemy which you must attack. lol

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

really?

look at both of you gettin hurt and attacking me because i see nothing impressive in your vids

1. i never compared your woofer to mine and nope i cant "swing" a level 5 but hey ive seen many vids of level 5's n all sizes, similar power too and guess what? i was more impresed by them.

if you wanna be an ass then at least make sense. seriously deez the shit you say makes no sense half the time.

if i dont say DC FTMFW!!! then im automatically an enemy which you must attack. lol

what im saying if u can read is the sub is in its "BREAK IN" stage which if u urself know what that means...... Why wud u put full power to a unbroken sub ? IF u were running the power thats in that EGG u wud understand.....

Powerbassbanner.jpg

DCbanner.jpg

groundpounders-sig-1.jpg

153.3 @ Turkey Drag 2009

Spl Modified 1001-2000 - Derrick Jones my alias... Wudn't accept DEEz NUTz !!!

really?

it meant exactly what it was suppose to LOGAN nothing which was the same as the silly comment he posted...... U heard from the GURU himself the egg is louder than the caddy !!!!!!!!!

Powerbassbanner.jpg

DCbanner.jpg

groundpounders-sig-1.jpg

153.3 @ Turkey Drag 2009

i heard the level 5 and level 6 in this car. what you don't hear is the HUGE difference there is between the two. once you can swing even a level 5 then you can talk about not being impressed. this car has enough sound deadening in it that it feels like concrete, it doesn't rattle and flex like other cars. trust me when i say this would make your dd sound like the 8" that came stock in my tahoe :lol:

well if its solid rock car, then it was the sound making that sound?

it said it was the car!?

sub break in is bs imo also, prolly the reason we are not all that impressed is cause of this video

hey Logan everyone phucks in different positions..... U have u way of doing thangs and everybody else has theirs..... next time she wants u to hit it from the back tell her naw "DEEz NUTz" said I need to hit it missionary...... :crazy::angel:

Powerbassbanner.jpg

DCbanner.jpg

groundpounders-sig-1.jpg

153.3 @ Turkey Drag 2009