DC Sound Lab

LEVEL 6 (sex) VIDS!! SUB STARTING TO GET BROKE IN!!

What is all the negativity about this sub coming out is a positive thing anyways when I get mine I will show what it can do in the caddy on 2 hifonics sampsons and if I ain't happy with that I will use 4 of them but to everybody griping and I mean every body what would you like to know about the sub we will have #s soon do you want to see it moving more if so we will try a different box but honestly knowing that it can take an atomic 7000 for 30 minutes to an hour at a time is pretty impressive to me but post up what you would like to see and I. Will work this weekend to try to make it happen. Also not trying to be sarcastic all I care about is #s so let me know what kind of testing you would like to see.

Edited by oldschool

TEAM GROUNDPOUNDERS INC.

156.5 OUT THE TRUNK OF A 95 CADDY

W/1 SUB & 2AMPs

score done on a termlab mic in the kick

on the dash sealed was 154

groundpounders-sig-1.jpg

deez tahoe does 153 on 2 4xl 18's on a pb 5k at 2 ohms.

Are there any pictures of this build?

Head Unit: Alpine CDA 9887

Sub Amps: 4 RF2500's

Subs: 8 SA-12's Walled

Comp Amp: 1 RF600.2 (for now)

Comps: (4) 6.5 Punch Mid Pros and 2 Punch Pro Tweeters

Batteries: (1) XS D5100 (5) D3100

Power Cables: 2 runs of 2/0 power and ground each front to back(Try-Star)

Alternator: Dual Mechman Rhino 250's

Deadener: Fatmat / Damplifier Pro

ill tell ya what i want to see

you guys continuously boast about how much power this thing can take. thats all well and good but only if it can do something with it.

numbers are cool but not so much from a numbers box

the heart of DC and what really won me over on this company lies with a man named Jack

ripping heads off with hurricane force winds, 50's on music (Looooooow music)

you understand what im sayin? DC is not merely a numbers woofer. it is meant for music to be played loud and low

find you a box one of us would actually have 30-35 hz rang and let some music roll through it. and if you could find a different camera so it actually sounds a bit like bass

thats what most people want in a woofer, loud, clean, low bass. show us this can be an everymans woofer not just a comp slut you have to baby until comp day

edit* oldschool i appreciate you talking to us and not just yelling out things like Deez Nutz does.

Edited by IH8PunkRok

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

come on people its ALL ABOUT THE INSTALL and with a box setup in this fashion you probably wont get hella excursion out of it.Thor dosent even do it any more since he changed boxes. we all know its hard to get a good impression on how good a sub is jsut by a short vid of just the sub. and its only 4k watts to it come on thats what the lvl5 likes to get down on in the proper set up so what do you expect out of a 4in. coil monster at that level of power in that box everything is well undercontrol.Can you blame the guy for taking it easy on a at least $150 recone he would need if he destroyed it not to mention i believe he is still waiting on batts or alt to go full power, now those vids should be impressive.and yes DC is a groundpounder type sub imo and probably lots of others and even though its a numbers box i bet its plays low enough to sound pretty good well just wait and see what hz. he burps at.if oldschool says its loud then it very well will be.

ill tell ya what i want to see

you guys continuously boast about how much power this thing can take. thats all well and good but only if it can do something with it.

numbers are cool but not so much from a numbers box

the heart of DC and what really won me over on this company lies with a man named Jack

ripping heads off with hurricane force winds, 50's on music (Looooooow music)

you understand what im sayin? DC is not merely a numbers woofer. it is meant for music to be played loud and low

find you a box one of us would actually have 30-35 hz rang and let some music roll through it. and if you could find a different camera so it actually sounds a bit like bass

thats what most people want in a woofer, loud, clean, low bass. show us this can be an everymans woofer not just a comp slut you have to baby until comp day

edit* oldschool i appreciate you talking to us and not just yelling out things like Deez Nutz does.

No prob I will tune it lower and get #s with high tuning 35 to 40 and low tuning 25 to 30 and we will get a good camera also some bass race stuff.

TEAM GROUNDPOUNDERS INC.

156.5 OUT THE TRUNK OF A 95 CADDY

W/1 SUB & 2AMPs

score done on a termlab mic in the kick

on the dash sealed was 154

groundpounders-sig-1.jpg

I gues since this post is turning out so bad im done posting up anything more related to the sub!! I guess you guys can just wait and buy one when they come out, and find out what they can do!!!! Dont want a flame war going on,people can save the drama for there mama! Im out!!

TEAM SUNDOWN

GROUNDPOUNDERS INC (SPL TEAM)

156.7 DB CLUB USACI LEGAL!

2009 AMA 0-500 CHAMPION (TEXAS BASS PRODUCTIONS) 151.9@48hz

154.5 at 33hz

TEAM CHANNEL CHECK

groundpounders-sig-1.jpg

sa.jpg

What is all the negativity about this sub coming out is a positive thing anyways when I get mine I will show what it can do in the caddy on 2 hifonics sampsons and if I ain't happy with that I will use 4 of them but to everybody griping and I mean every body what would you like to know about the sub we will have #s soon do you want to see it moving more if so we will try a different box but honestly knowing that it can take an atomic 7000 for 30 minutes to an hour at a time is pretty impressive to me but post up what you would like to see and I. Will work this weekend to try to make it happen. Also not trying to be sarcastic all I care about is #s so let me know what kind of testing you would like to see.

I went back to see if I could find the impedance but couldnt. I'd like to see a half power TL test. I.E. Sub wired in series. You should be able to do them all day long without worry of destroying the sub. This way you can show the gains as the sub breaks in and you can see the diff from daily to comp power. :)

Just my suggestion. Looking good Gents!