kogwanted Posted January 15, 2010 Report Posted January 15, 2010 this is my vid that me and my friends put together for a school project and for fun tell us what you think but dont hate we had fun doing it so do ruin the fun thanks enjoy
kogwanted Posted January 15, 2010 Author Report Posted January 15, 2010 this is my vid that me and my friends put together for a school project and for fun tell us what you think but dont hate we had fun doing it so do ruin the fun thanks enjoy and im holy schmidtt btw
Doylerules826 Posted January 15, 2010 Report Posted January 15, 2010 how old are you? 2000 chevy blazer Avic n1
kogwanted Posted January 15, 2010 Author Report Posted January 15, 2010 17 could you guys 5 star and comment plz thank you
skittlesRgood Posted January 15, 2010 Report Posted January 15, 2010 a lot of that didnt look like halo at all but the parts that did were pretty funny. i liked the connection interupted part. i would cut and or change a lot of it to look more like real game actions. If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood. Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/ Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.
slugdub Posted January 18, 2010 Report Posted January 18, 2010 I don't know. I used to make alot of videos for school (hell, did right up into Freshman year of school) and now the videos I make aren't starring me.. but I have to say it isn't 5 stars, sorry.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.