Second Skin Audio

hifonics is suppose to come out with some kind of strappable link for all their amps. i'm a see what's that all about and see how it'll do with my two brutus bx1500ds

2-DC 15XLM2 D.7s

1-DC 5K amp

(1) XS Power D6500(UNDERHOOD) and (1) XS3000(REAR)

3 runs 1/0ga for power and 2 runs of 1/0ga for negative.

(2)-RFT165s components, ...... 4 separate 1 inch tweetersRF T600-2(fronts) Punch 450.4(rear)

Audiocontrol 3.1.

DC power 260amp alternator w/MLA Module

Guest Nismofreak
hifonics is suppose to come out with some kind of strappable link for all their amps. i'm a see what's that all about and see how it'll do with my two brutus bx1500ds

Yes they are...Will get a link ASAP....

It called MXL-100 Maxx link

Edited by Nismofreak

Nice install man. You have more pics of your ride? I've been debating whether to get a van after I get out of school for a project car or competition car. Mad props on the install though. How long did that fiberglassing take?

New project in the works ;)

well we did most of the fiberglass Saturday night... we used quite a bit of harder so in all i would say about 3 hours for the glass give or take. When i woke up on Sunday i had one hell of a crack in the resin in one corner so we had to pour alittle more on that side... all and all i love the sould it gave the box and the look as well. I will get more pics when i get home from work tonight with the new set up. I love having a van it has tons of room to play in :D Thanks for all the nice comments bro's this was one hell of a fun weekend, could not have asked for a better way to spend memorial day weekend then with the homies building that monster up :D