im lookin to make a few extra bucks, for the price of the box designs depends on the sub/s, an example, a 10", $2.50 for 1, $4.00 for 2, and $1 more for each additional sub. each design its the same rate for any enclosure, i include a cut list, 3d skeptchup model, and all ur info for the box. (tuning, exc). flat rate for 1 or 2 12"s or 15"s is $4.50.

paypal only...

if anyone needs one, i can do em cheap, or cheaper than listed if u order multiple box designs.

i can get get the payment info to u, along with all the box stuff, in usually 2 hours or less.

(i do sealed, ported, bandpass, off axis t-line(quarter wave), tline, everything but horns, they are all the same price)

thanks, skylar.

Edited by BanginOnABudget

24pm3xe.jpg

im taking out my passenger seat, battery is disconnected, going to unwire and take out the three amps, take out the 70+ lb box, then the platform so i can crimp 1 wire.

Almost as bad as those fegs that put those horns in their grills and roll down the street distorting the block....

1990 Jeep Cherokee 2 Dr.

Big-3 in 0g on Stock Alt.

Pioneer 6.5" and 5.25"s temp. until i can afford the new crescendos.

Pioneer 6000ub Reciever

NO amps at the moment. SA-15 on 1kw coming soon.

MSG Me for a free enclosure design!!

Flared port kits coming soon!!

Holy shit that's cheap, you'll prolli get a good amount of orders at that price... Hell I might even throw a few designs your way, just so I don't have to do them for upcoming builds.

1998 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer... New setup, old ride... QX56 is staying stock til I get loud... It's only getting walled off if I don't meet my goal @ SBN.

Pioneer AVIC-N2

(12) 12" RE SXs old model.... (3) AB VFL 500.1 @ 1ohm each

Dual 300amp Ohio Gen alts.... (10) Northstar NSB-125s

26ft3 @ 33hz w/ a ton of port area

156.5 @ 40hz @ dash, Db Drag style / 153.2 Bassrace

yeah, i dont have to put much time into the boxes, and i cant get a job cause my school situation is jacked up, so ive just been selling stuff to try and scrape up cash so i can go to ohio, pick up my girlfriend, and go on a cruize. that or move in with her for a month.

side note, right now is the time to cruize, u can find roundtrip cruizes under $100, just cause theyre trying to fill tickets. free food, free everything, then u wake up in the morning and u in a dif. country. hella cool.

24pm3xe.jpg

im taking out my passenger seat, battery is disconnected, going to unwire and take out the three amps, take out the 70+ lb box, then the platform so i can crimp 1 wire.

Almost as bad as those fegs that put those horns in their grills and roll down the street distorting the block....

1990 Jeep Cherokee 2 Dr.

Big-3 in 0g on Stock Alt.

Pioneer 6.5" and 5.25"s temp. until i can afford the new crescendos.

Pioneer 6000ub Reciever

NO amps at the moment. SA-15 on 1kw coming soon.

MSG Me for a free enclosure design!!

Flared port kits coming soon!!

Thats amazing! Do you think you can do a box for my cousin i cant (or cant try) because im going to be starting school soon

He has subs but ikm leaning him toward getting one of the dc lvl 4's from jack 15"

1998 pontiac Firebird pm me if you can and if you can pull this off ill be sure to put in extra money to help in your situation just how long are you gonna be doin this? I go back to the states jan 26th so i can talk with him

Drop a BTL on his head

i think DC lvl 2's beat the infamous jackhammer...

The formulas that you used to predict this enclosure's behavior can't predict turbulence since turbulence is, by definition, chaotic. You can't predict chaos.