Ernesto Posted May 29, 2007 Report Posted May 29, 2007 Who here has bought in the past keg(s) of beer?? I'm looking to throwing a pretty big party in 3 or 4 weeks and want to order two or three kegs (big party)... I want to know how much did you pay for yours and how much beer came in the keg... Where could I get it (if i could have it ordered to my house)? And please don't tell me you bought that 1.3gallon keg of Heineken...I'm talking of those big kegs (barrels).
no0b4lif3 Posted May 29, 2007 Report Posted May 29, 2007 ive never personally ordered them (since im not 21) but im pretty sure u can just find out at the liquor store, i think even some bars will do it too.. but im not 100%
Chris Posted May 29, 2007 Report Posted May 29, 2007 3 kegs is a BIG ASS party. 4 15" FI Q D2's in 12 cubes tuned to 32hz 1- T1000.1bd's 3 Maxx 29 deep cycles 4 runs of 1/0 gauge -Big 3 -Trunk sealed off from the cabin Custom 15.8 dual-volt switching MLA module All in a CAR.
Ernesto Posted May 29, 2007 Author Report Posted May 29, 2007 ive never personally ordered them (since im not 21) but im pretty sure u can just find out at the liquor store, i think even some bars will do it too.. but im not 100% I was going to ask the liquor store where i get all my shit from if they could order for me tomorrow.
no0b4lif3 Posted May 29, 2007 Report Posted May 29, 2007 the price all depends on what kind of beer, and how much of it you want... just remember to keep it all cold, or it will go bad, and dont pump it too much or u willl just get foam...
Ernesto Posted May 29, 2007 Author Report Posted May 29, 2007 3 kegs is a BIG ASS party.Yeah i know I'll have pics for the forum and videos too...I'm expecting more than a 100 people to show up (almost for sure) and who knows who else they'll invite...Indoor/outdoor party DJ Pool party (at night) 2 or 3 kegs Pretty much no rules except respect the house since I live in a pretty open area that the neighbors aren't dicks (5acres)
sean 371 Posted May 29, 2007 Report Posted May 29, 2007 It's about $80-90 to fill it up, and quite a bit for a deposit. I believe a full keg has 125 beers. If you ever plan on reusing them, just try to buy a keg. Definitely worth it. A couple links to some box builds: Tahoe Box 1, Tahoe Box 2, Nissan Titan, VW GTI, Mini-Bump, Hummer H2, Ford F-150 My own car builds (current setup --- under construction): Overall Thread, Kickpods, Dash, Back Doors Subwoofer Wall
NotoriouslyLoud Posted May 29, 2007 Report Posted May 29, 2007 3 kegs bro DAMN... that is one hell of a party. ^ he is right depends on the beer. http://www.notoriouslyloudmafia.com http://www.teamwolfpackaudio.com
Ernesto Posted May 29, 2007 Author Report Posted May 29, 2007 3 kegs bro DAMN... that is one hell of a party. ^ he is right depends on the beer.Two for sure...3 if I get word that over 150 people are showing up...$90 a keg...3 kegs about $300 thats fine..Probably filling it up with Heineken
ChevyBoy Posted May 29, 2007 Report Posted May 29, 2007 actually, my winn dixie liquor store has kegs. try them. iirc they werent anywhere near $90. but i dont drink, and this was a while ago.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.