Sonic Electronix

x2 this. people cant think of ideas for their systems by themselves. they always have to copy other systems.

the SMD subs im sure will cost more than a funky pup. we'll see that when they come out.

btw, if you know what has to be done, then why are you asking questions about a box?

no his shit pounds and i want to do it so i know it does its job.

he isnt actually copying steve, since he said hes doing 3 18s but he sees how well it worked for steve and wants to have similar results, lets stop bashing guys, post counts dont = noob please remember that

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

im sick of everyone watching one of meades videos and just jumps into buying a BTL 18 and a rockford amp and then asks how do i set this up

but now i guess its the smd sub instead the btl

dont get me wrong rockford and FI are both great companies but im sick of this bandwagon shit

R.I.P!

(Nov-29-2009)

92 explorer

- 4 Atomic Apxx 15s duel .7s - 4rth order bandpass wall -4 powerbass XA-3000D's - 16 8volt batts wired to 16 volts - (9+/9-) runs 0gauge - 152.3 Db @ 29hz

current build

97 chevy lumina4 - 1 Atomic Apx 18 - 6 cube slot port trunk sealed off - 1 powerbass XA-3000D - 2 optima G31s in spare tire18 1 run 1/0

dont get me wrong rockford and FI are both great companies but im sick of this bandwagon shit

x2, im all for someone getting inspired by someones videos is one thing, but watching their videos then WANTING the same equipment they have is another thing. i mean does noone have originality anymore?

if that was the case you wouldnt have come on here talking about Steve's box or running two 2500s at .7 like Steve does fake it til you make it though. Fact of the matter is if you knew what needed to be done you wouldnt be coming on here looking for that information. You'd design your own box knowing that Steve does not have a conventional box for what hes running and he'd be the first one to even tell you that.

You also may want to think about that electrical a little more. You don't havea clue what you are getting into.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

if that was the case you wouldnt have come on here talking about Steve's box or running two 2500s at .7 like Steve does fake it til you make it though. Fact of the matter is if you knew what needed to be done you wouldnt be coming on here looking for that information. You'd design your own box knowing that Steve does not have a conventional box for what hes running and he'd be the first one to even tell you that.

You also may want to think about that electrical a little more. You don't havea clue what you are getting into.

what like alternators yeah i dont have clue you look at his port thats way to small for 4 18

You really have no idea and totally miss the point. Just because that box works in his tahoe does not mean that it will work in any other vehicle. It just works in his. That isnt even a box designed for the SMDs if you want to get technical. Hell, you can't even form a fucking sentence. How the hell do you expect to design and build a box let alone a vehicle with that much power. Like I said earlier, I smell smoke. Hope mom and dad like you setting the neighborhood on fire.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Archived