Sonic Electronix

Anybody seen a Marquis with nearly 100 speakers??

this was at the King of Kings Easter Car Show at South Georgia Motorsports Park. Has anybody ever heard this in person?

If Morgan Freeman narrated a story on how great AIDS is, I would be captivated and tempted to contract it myself. His voice just fills my soul with warm fuzzies and puppy tears.

He has NO idea and may have a touch of autism to be honest.

Is this guy real or is he joking? i actually mistook him for a lesbian in that demo video

Wanted to mess around with a box for the garage. Was thinking 4 6x9 in 4 cube at like 30 hz...

These are the things that make me lol

Ummmmm what car?

read the title please

If Morgan Freeman narrated a story on how great AIDS is, I would be captivated and tempted to contract it myself. His voice just fills my soul with warm fuzzies and puppy tears.

Is this guy real or is he joking? i actually mistook him for a lesbian in that demo video

Wanted to mess around with a box for the garage. Was thinking 4 6x9 in 4 cube at like 30 hz...

Ohhh ok. I thought you forgot to post a pic or something.

X2

I thought we were gonna get to see the car.

TEAM FLEX ISSUES

Car: 1985 Oldsmobile Delta 88 Royal

24" Rims

HU: 7" Carputer, Planet Audio EQ, iPhone.

Coax: T3 Audio 4" speakers

Subs: 2x 18" T3 Audio TSNS (walled)

Sub Amp: DC 9k

SOON TO COME

T3 Audio 6x9s

MB Quarts 6.5" comp set

MAYBE ADDED

2nd DC 9k

X2

I thought we were gonna get to see the car.

rides mag july/august 09 page 49. i can't find it on their site... the pic is just of the front cockpit of the car. From what I can see speakers in custom "armrest" area console, whole upper dash, and shittons on the ceiling. I'm wondering what kind of bass would match just these, let alone the rest of the cars speakers. looks like you can't sit it in at high volume NOBODY has this mag. issue??

talkin about this one donk

that's the car (except it's a Marquis, not a Caprice like it says) great find man. by the looks of it, I don't know about "nearly 100 speakers" like the mag says.

Edited by imfrom210texas

GOD !!!

those cars are so ugly..... there is so much more you can do with them.

you're not really helping my thread. anyone seen this car in person?