HOLY SH** Only one 12 and 250 watts

by the way. my uncle owns a successful towing business, and by far there are less dodges towed than anything. we were just talking about this the other night.

now maybe this is because theres less dodges on the road compared to chevy and ford but everyone always knocks dodge for no reason.

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

nice little set up you gots...when you gets more power post another vid,....

I like to use this for threads like this one!

thread_direction.gif

03 GMC Sierra Z71 Ext Cab l 2 15" American Bass XO's l 1 Lanzar HTG2600 l AudioVox 1510D In dash DVD l KnuKonceptz Wiring l Big Three Done with KnuKonceptz KLMX 1/0 l Infinity Reference 6022si 6-1/2" Front Door Speakers l Upgraded to 145A Alt from 105A Alt l Custom Box 2^3 under the rear bench with resined bottom, and about 4 lbs of polyfill

lookin good mayne

Thanks it my first box I thought I did well

1997 Chevy Cheyenne Single Cab

Pioneer DEH-3200UB

Two sets of Orion 6.5" Components In Each Door

AudioQue HDC3 15"

^^^ Its all For Sale!!!!! http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/99546-lots-to-sale-good-prices/ ^^^ AQ2200D

Wow, such a flexy beast(see what i did there lol)

nice little set up you gots...when you gets more power post another vid,....

I like to use this for threads like this one!

thread_direction.gif

Haha

Pioneer DEH-3200UB

AudioQue HDC3 15"

^^^ Its all For Sale!!!!! http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/99546-lots-to-sale-good-prices/ ^^^ AQ2200D

by the way. my uncle owns a successful towing business, and by far there are less dodges towed than anything. we were just talking about this the other night.

now maybe this is because theres less dodges on the road compared to chevy and ford but everyone always knocks dodge for no reason.

thats not saying much to be honest, maybe where your uncle tows at there are less dodges on the road, its a known fact that dodges have had huge transmission problems, chevy has had there fair share of problems but so has every auto maker.... to each his own ill stick w/ my fords

badassshit.jpg

GP.jpg

hey uniquesounds that thing is slammin..pretty good door flex for what it really is!

Thanks man

Pioneer DEH-3200UB

AudioQue HDC3 15"

Archived