NotoriouslyLoud Posted May 29, 2007 Report Posted May 29, 2007 lol he's got one freind and its tom... no wonder he is on Steve's nuts.... lol Quote http://www.notoriouslyloudmafia.com http://www.teamwolfpackaudio.com
Chris Posted May 29, 2007 Report Posted May 29, 2007 He's on the net for dating, his profile says he is 15 AND 16 at the same time, & he spelled girl wrong. enough said. Quote 4 15" FI Q D2's in 12 cubes tuned to 32hz 1- T1000.1bd's 3 Maxx 29 deep cycles 4 runs of 1/0 gauge -Big 3 -Trunk sealed off from the cabin Custom 15.8 dual-volt switching MLA module All in a CAR.
Guest Nismofreak Posted May 29, 2007 Report Posted May 29, 2007 Dam blocksence....Dam need a way to get through but will check at home... Quote
Bryan Posted May 29, 2007 Report Posted May 29, 2007 yea man here is my s-10.. i gots like 8 18.5s in the back and one in the kab with 28'' lexanis. i be pulling madd hair trikz..i hit 20,000 dbs on a wal*mart meter...i gots 6 4,000 alts from shitalts.com and the subs are bluwaves. when ppl stand outside my truck they be sayin "oh shit son!" Quote MMM BASS OATS..ITS WHAT I HAVE FOR BREAKFAST 2 AudioQue HDC3 18'' subs Rockford Fosgate T1 6.5 mids MMATS 2000.05 XS Power D1200 Knukonceptz 1/0 Pioneer Premier DEH-P490iB " Shit I can roll a blunt better than those bitches in Havana!"- Uncle Elroy
Guest Nismofreak Posted May 29, 2007 Report Posted May 29, 2007 ^^^lamo....Funny as hell man.... Quote
Chris Posted May 29, 2007 Report Posted May 29, 2007 Let us all spam this dumbass into oblivion. I'll go first... Quote 4 15" FI Q D2's in 12 cubes tuned to 32hz 1- T1000.1bd's 3 Maxx 29 deep cycles 4 runs of 1/0 gauge -Big 3 -Trunk sealed off from the cabin Custom 15.8 dual-volt switching MLA module All in a CAR.
Bryan Posted May 29, 2007 Report Posted May 29, 2007 Let us all spam this dumbass into oblivion. I'll go first... x2 sounds like fun Quote MMM BASS OATS..ITS WHAT I HAVE FOR BREAKFAST 2 AudioQue HDC3 18'' subs Rockford Fosgate T1 6.5 mids MMATS 2000.05 XS Power D1200 Knukonceptz 1/0 Pioneer Premier DEH-P490iB " Shit I can roll a blunt better than those bitches in Havana!"- Uncle Elroy
NotoriouslyLoud Posted May 29, 2007 Report Posted May 29, 2007 will do when i get home from work.... Quote http://www.notoriouslyloudmafia.com http://www.teamwolfpackaudio.com
Bryan Posted May 29, 2007 Report Posted May 29, 2007 eh i sent him some gay porn and some links to butt plugs.. Quote MMM BASS OATS..ITS WHAT I HAVE FOR BREAKFAST 2 AudioQue HDC3 18'' subs Rockford Fosgate T1 6.5 mids MMATS 2000.05 XS Power D1200 Knukonceptz 1/0 Pioneer Premier DEH-P490iB " Shit I can roll a blunt better than those bitches in Havana!"- Uncle Elroy
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.