caribou lou recipie---PICS-- of that night

ok so i am going to a beer pong match/ party tonight and i really want to know whats all in this drink. I know it is bacardi 151 rum, pineapple juice. My question is what kind of malibu rum should i use. Just the regular rum or coconut? i think there was a thread bout this a long time ago but i really cant seem to find it. I hope its not coconut i really dont like that stuff. maybe ill just stick with vodka n cran lol.

Edited by buddlydudly8989

I made a thread about this about christmas eve time. In an 8 liter container mix: 1 bottle 151, 1/2 bottle any kind of Malibu (coconut is the best), and topit off with pineapple juice and ice. Everyone that drinks this will be done for before they realize it.

Edited by OrionStang

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

I made a thread about this about christmas eve time. In an 8 liter container mix: 1 bottle 151, 1/2 bottle malibu regular(coconut), and top it off with pineapple juice and ice. It doesn't really matter what type Malibu you use, btw.

ok thanks guy i am going up to the liquor store here in a bit to see what they all got, ill have some pics up by tomo some time lol. Well thanks off to party i go!!! :drunk:

I made a thread about this about christmas eve time. In an 8 liter container mix: 1 bottle 151, 1/2 bottle any kind of Malibu (coconut is the best), and topit off with pineapple juice and ice. Everyone that drinks this will be done for before they realize it.

lol kinda like apple pie shots, well we dring it straight from the bottle that we make it in lol. That shit catches up to ya fast!

nice GET ER DONE!!!! win a few game's or u'll b on the floor before you know it. have a good night. or you could always get Canadian beer and it'll hit you just right :)

lol you know it!!! dont worry if i am playin beer pong i like to drink beer not mixed drinks lol. i am sure ill buy a few 40z also. Got to luv the beer.

Parrot Bay>Malibu IMO...basically the same though

You shoulda got Coconut though...Pineapple Juice and Coconut Rum is tasty ass fuck already...add the 151 to make the Caribou Lou and it gets you fucked up faster

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

ok got some pics... that caribou lou fucked me up lol!! but over all a good night indeed!!!

my caribou lou.

101_0171.jpg[/img]

First game of pong.

101_0172.jpg[/img]

The sweet table.

101_0173.jpg[/img]

Its getting there.

101_0174.jpg[/img]

More pong

101_0177.jpg[/img]

Caribou lou gets all the ladies lol

101_0179.jpg[/img]

101_0181.jpg[/img]

101_0185.jpg[/img]

101_0184.jpg[/img]

101_0180.jpg[/img]

got alot more but thats it for now. Cant wait to finish my shit up next weekend lol!!!!