Second Skin Audio

Box for 15", help needed...

mbaty1

Hello all,

A buddy just obtained this 15" Q-Power Deluxe and I was wanting to make a box for it; however, running into issues. First, I can't seem to find any specs on this speaker any where online. I have emailed the company for any details, but have yet to hear back from anyone so far. So, I was curious if anyone had any info on this specific speaker? I know it's nothing special, just something to give my buddy a little bump, but I would truly appreciate any info anyone might have for this speaker. Also, if anyone has any recommended box specs/designs, that would come in REALLY handy...

Thanks for your time and assistance!

Yeah, I went to that site and looked for specs, only has the model and power ratings though.... I even emailed their support team through the contact us link; however, have yet to get a response a week and a half later.... Thanks for the link, but really need the specs of this speaker to make a box, unless someone out there knows of a decent box design that would work well with this speaker....

Thanks again for the help, but still looking for additional details/assistance.

Anyone able to help??? Wanted to make a T-Line box for this thing, but can't really do so without some of the speaker's specs. If nobody has any of the specs, do you know of a fairly tried and true box design I could use with this speaker until I were able to come by these specs?

Thanks for your time and assistance!

Man, is this silly speaker that much of a mystery??? lol

Guess I can just make a box and see what happens to the thing.... lol

Any input guys??? Any help/advice is better than what I got going on now.... hehehe

You can measure them yourself if you are really anal about it (don't worry, I am too) or you can just call Q-Power and ask Tech Support what they recommend for that sub.

Archived