Sonic Electronix

Ya i've been researching, i just dont know what speakers and subs are the best for what your paying, and how would you wire 4 speakers and 2 tweeters all into the same amp, also how do you wire 2 subwoofers into a mono amp?

son, I know this is you're 1st day.. are you going to go out and just buy ANYTHING we say? Seems like it. AGAIN.. We need more info b4 we can REALLY help

If Morgan Freeman narrated a story on how great AIDS is, I would be captivated and tempted to contract it myself. His voice just fills my soul with warm fuzzies and puppy tears.

He has NO idea and may have a touch of autism to be honest.

Is this guy real or is he joking? i actually mistook him for a lesbian in that demo video

Wanted to mess around with a box for the garage. Was thinking 4 6x9 in 4 cube at like 30 hz...

These are the things that make me lol

go to the member build pages and just take a look arround a bit. start to get a little bit of understanding. if we start to throw terminology at you that you dont understand it might get confusing. if you have 2 subs and want to put it on 1 mono amp you have to know the amps capability. can it handle 1 ohm? or is it only rated for 2 ohm? if it can take 1 ohm then dual 4 ohm subs can be wired down to a 1 ohm load.

1998 jeep grand cherokee

future teardown and rebuild:

2-15.4 orion hcca's

sub amp undecided

2 sets of components

1-concept amp (mids/highs)

undecided h.o. alt

2-yellow tops

Ya i've been researching, i just dont know what speakers and subs are the best for what your paying, and how would you wire 4 speakers and 2 tweeters all into the same amp, also how do you wire 2 subwoofers into a mono amp?

you would wire them parallel to the amp but you have to know your amp and subs impedence and if you have DVC subs that will have and effect on the impedence.

1995 Integra GSR (DB8)

Pioneer 3200-DVD

6.5 rockford fosgate 2-way fronts

6.5 rockford fosgate 3-way rear

saz-3000D

(2) 12" SA-12s

mwspllogo.jpg

I was looking into 2 12" kicker l7s, i found a website that makes a box specific for those subs and and an rx-8. Also what is a good amp to power 4 speakers and 2 tweeters, also what is a really good amp to get the full power out of those subs, also with that do i need an extra battery, upgraded altenator, stuff like that?

2001 Dodge Ram

I was looking into 2 12" kicker l7s, i found a website that makes a box specific for those subs and and an rx-8. Also what is a good amp to power 4 speakers and 2 tweeters, also what is a really good amp to get the full power out of those subs, also with that do i need an extra battery, upgraded altenator, stuff like that?

more likely. two deep cycle batteries, one under the hood and one in the trunk and an upgraded alternator to replace the factory.

we need to know what speakers, what tweeters, and i dont know how your gonna fit 2 12" l7's in that trunk when they need a huge box and the trunk of that thing is small as hell.

i suggest 2 10's like nfsplayer said. what are you looking for though, SPL or SQ. they are 2 totally different categories.

Till the time for ur System (Summer) u still have time, visit the forum, search in the forum, visit a competition, and u will find the answers to ur questions byurself. Much better to find out byself,

than to let spend ur money by other peoples. And still learn to drive save first.

"in the abundance of water, the fool is thirsty" Bob Marley

Guest Scylloga
Don't get a 2 channel amp for the subs, get a mono amp.

My buddy keeps saying hes gonna get a 1000wat 2 chan to run his subs. I cant get him to understand why. Would somebody kindly explain it here so I can show him.

Ive told him 1k 2 chan is actually 500x2=1k. and that it wont be a true 1k to his subs. I have tried explaining it every-way possible.