So I have this HP media center that needs some help. I'm don't know jack shit bout computers so it's hard to explain nor can I be walked through any kind of help. I'm more then willing to throw a few steaks on the bbq and put a few on ice to anyone who enjoys fixing all the bugs this thing has.

I'm having problems with keeping connected to the internet, my "media center" has never worked, I get a list of things that are wrong when I start it up and so on.

So i put this out to my friends to come on over before I "fix" it with a hammer

later, - Bill

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Sounds like she just needs a complete rebuild.  If you have the original disks, you might want to just save your data off to like CDR's and then put in the original cd's.  They will actually prompt you through the rebuild.  Believe it or not, its pretty automated now a days and you'll laugh when you see how easy it is.

Wish I could help..unfortunately I'm out in CO.  Feel free to IM me with any questions and I'll do what I can to help out.

Kev

2k6 Dodge Ram 2500...CUMMINS POWERED - SOLD

if you could post some of the errors or next time it starts up and error messages start popping up dont close out of them click the PrtSc button itll take a picture of the screen then go into paint and paste it into there then save it and upload the pic.

if you have the system restore disc just restore windows cept this will delete all your files so make sure you save the files you want onto another comp or something