98 Dodge van 12 subs behind second row seating. Not that loud but still looks impressive. Cone area FTMFW! VID ADDED!

yeah buddy :) but the party hasnt even started yet, just wait till i get the lights ;)

12 RE audio X series 12's

4 gauge wiring to back batt (soon to be 0 gauge)

0 gauge from batt to amp

kinetik 1800 in back

clarion cx-200 HU

SPL 3000 wired at 2 ohms

8 Re 6.5 full range speakers

Re Xt 800.4 4 channel amplifier

Autopager car alarm

not sure still thinkin but i want some under my seats and all through the cabin and i want them to be multi color

0 gauge from batt to amp

kinetik 1800 in back

clarion cx-200 HU

SPL 3000 wired at 2 ohms

Autopager car alarm

So im going out of town tommoro for a band thing in alabama and dropped my car off tonight at stereo worx.

Hopefully everything will be done by the time i get back bu the other windows are being tinted, box being built/put in, amps being put on the amp rack, 8 of the subs being put in( and the other 8 if they come in-RE was backed up a week), wires being put in and CAR ALARM being installed.

0 gauge from batt to amp

kinetik 1800 in back

clarion cx-200 HU

SPL 3000 wired at 2 ohms

Autopager car alarm

So im going out of town tommoro for a band thing in alabama and dropped my car off tonight at stereo worx.

Hopefully everything will be done by the time i get back bu the other windows are being tinted, box being built/put in, amps being put on the amp rack, 8 of the subs being put in( and the other 8 if they come in-RE was backed up a week), wires being put in and CAR ALARM being installed.

Im gonna go up tomorrow and see Rad is i get a chance ill take some pics of what hes got done in this thing. Should be an interesting build.

Ok so the alarm is in and looks good and the windows are tinted. i would put up some pics but if i have pics of where everything is it would be easy to find where to dissable it and thers no pint in taking pics of tint lol.

CJ18 do you live in pc?

Edit: Box is not done yet and subs are STILL not in but should be in within the week.

0 gauge from batt to amp

kinetik 1800 in back

clarion cx-200 HU

SPL 3000 wired at 2 ohms

Autopager car alarm

So there was a car show today where i live(PC) at stereo worx and it was loads of fun. I didnt compete but there were many people that did and after it was all over i hopped on the meter and did a 132.4. Not bad for the two crappy subs i have. But more important news. We are building my box Monday and putting 8 of the subs in. RE is still "backed up for 2 weeks" so i'm not sure when the last 8 will come in. But pictures of the build are on the way and soon should be in.

0 gauge from batt to amp

kinetik 1800 in back

clarion cx-200 HU

SPL 3000 wired at 2 ohms

Autopager car alarm

So the box was built today but it was to big to fit in the doors. So we cut it down 2 inches but then there wasn't going to be enough room for the subs and the port so now i'm going to go with 12 12's instead! he subs are ordered and on their way from Miami should be here Wednesday or Thursday.

P.S. i frogot to take pics! but its ok i'll have pics of the finished product. and hopefully some between.

0 gauge from batt to amp

kinetik 1800 in back

clarion cx-200 HU

SPL 3000 wired at 2 ohms

Autopager car alarm

So the box was built today but it was to big to fit in the doors. So we cut it down 2 inches but then there wasn't going to be enough room for the subs and the port so now i'm going to go with 12 12's instead! he subs are ordered and on their way from Miami should be here Wednesday or Thursday.

did the shop not measure correctly?

If Morgan Freeman narrated a story on how great AIDS is, I would be captivated and tempted to contract it myself. His voice just fills my soul with warm fuzzies and puppy tears.

He has NO idea and may have a touch of autism to be honest.

Is this guy real or is he joking? i actually mistook him for a lesbian in that demo video

Wanted to mess around with a box for the garage. Was thinking 4 6x9 in 4 cube at like 30 hz...

These are the things that make me lol

Archived