Sonic Electronix

Ok so my rca's where ran about a foot away from the 0g because i was too lazy to move em when i did the 0g. So today i ran them along the other side of the car because there was a lot of wining! The problem really didn't get fixed now when im driving theres a constant wine and a real high pitch wine when i accelerate! Im thinking about trashing these rca,s and buying new but im not sure the rca's are the problem! Anyone have any idea what could be wrong this time lol?

The rca's in there are some tsunami rca's not sure witch ones they dont look h/q!

Edited by donellk

Team Xtreme Amperage

Xtreme Audio Innovations

XtremeAudioInnovations.com

Facebook.com/xtremeaudio321

4 linked c notched bagged

Fiberglass door panels (5 speakers per door)

Ok so my rca's where ran about a foot away from the 0g because i was too lazy to move em when i did the 0g. So today i ran them along the other side of the car because there was a lot of wining! The problem really didn't get fixed now when im driving theres a constant wine and a real high pitch wine when i accelerate! Im thinking about trashing these rca,s and buying new but im not sure the rca's are the problem! Anyone have any idea what could be wrong this time lol?

The rca's in there are some tsunami rca's not sure witch ones they dont look h/q!

Need more info (amps and HU). Most often engine noise is not a sign of cheap RCAs but rather a grounding problem somewhere or cheap equipment.

Edited by shkibbybop

F150:

Stock :(

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

Need more info (amps and HU). Most often engine noise is not a sign of cheap RCAs but rather a grounding problem somewhere or cheap equipment.

And your title should say whining not wining, it reads like you are sad because you won. :)

Yah i check the grounds but im thinking maybe i should move the ground for the mids en highs amp, currently its partnered with the 0g ground to the cap.

En its on some thin peace of metal the original shop used to ground it!

dual dvd710

vibe 600watt

rf bd1500.1

memphis line driver

i only have 1 rca in use i have a second one in there but couldn't use it with my sony h/u so didnt bother when i switched h/u i have tried to use that one and still the same problem!

the one rca is ran to the linedriver behind the back seat then into the mids en highs amp then there are splitters from the output of the fist 2 channels of the mids and highs amp into the 3rd and 4ft channels and in the middle of the splitter there are female ends that the rcas going to the bass amp are hooked too! =/ idk why they have it like that or if its better like that, but the original trash ass shop i went too did that!

Team Xtreme Amperage

Xtreme Audio Innovations

Yah i check the grounds but im thinking maybe i should move the ground for the mids en highs amp, currently its partnered with the 0g ground to the cap.

En its on some thin peace of metal the original shop used to ground it!

dual dvd710

vibe 600watt

rf bd1500.1

memphis line driver

i only have 1 rca in use i have a second one in there but couldn't use it with my sony h/u so didnt bother when i switched h/u i have tried to use that one and still the same problem!

the one rca is ran to the linedriver behind the back seat then into the mids en highs amp then there are splitters from the output of the fist 2 channels of the mids and highs amp into the 3rd and 4ft channels and in the middle of the splitter there are female ends that the rcas going to the bass amp are hooked too! =/ idk why they have it like that or if its better like that, but the original trash ass shop i went too did that!

I am having trouble understanding your wiring here. Are you saying the output of 2 channels of one amp is the input to 2 other channels of the same amp? And somehow that is also the input to your sub amp?

F150:

Stock :(

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

Find your f'ed up ground and fix it. This issue should be a ground loop issue. and remove that CAP, and replace it with at least a HC600 or better....

Alright ill be redoing all the grounds today then hopefully that works... I gotta get my suspension done then ill buy all my battery's !!!

Team Xtreme Amperage

Xtreme Audio Innovations

I am having trouble understanding your wiring here. Are you saying the output of 2 channels of one amp is the input to 2 other channels of the same amp? And somehow that is also the input to your sub amp?

here pics...

The input rcas where some dvd ones i found and tried to use real quick same thing though...

Top is channel one and two input next is one and two output then 3 and 4 input in the middle of the splitters you can see the female ends and the rca thats going to the bass amp (bd1500)

112a3pf.jpg

vfy54y.jpg

Team Xtreme Amperage

Xtreme Audio Innovations

Ok that clears up what you were saying. You do see that your cap is right next to all of your RCAs right?

LoL its always been like that though =/ idk why it would start whining now...

Team Xtreme Amperage

Xtreme Audio Innovations