Need Help With Windows Vista

Hey guys I have been trying to figure out how to download vids to the internet. Stuff like footage from my car club gatherings, etc. especially vids of my system going and recording my car flexing. Anyway the problem is that nothing is compatible with windows vista since its so new. I can save a project to the computer from the dvd. format the vids nothing. :angry: so I was wondering if somebody could help me figure this out so i can post some vids in the videos section of the forums :) . Any help is greatly appreciated.

2007 Pontiac G6 on 20's

Current System-

Jensen VM-9312 in-dash

(1) Kicker 1500.1

(2) DD 1500 Series 12's

Running Knu Koncepts 1/0 wiring

145.6db- Floorboard

162.9db- Port

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1983 Toyota Corolla Station Wagon (SPL Vehicle)

(Under Reconstruction)

Hey guys I have been trying to figure out how to download vids to the internet. Stuff like footage from my car club gatherings, etc. especially vids of my system going and recording my car flexing. Anyway the problem is that nothing is compatible with windows vista since its so new. I can save a project to the computer from the dvd. format the vids nothing. :angry: so I was wondering if somebody could help me figure this out so i can post some vids in the videos section of the forums :) . Any help is greatly appreciated.

Had the same problem with my new laptop. The only thing I could really do is wait for them to get the drivers out for vista. That is my advice to you, is just wait till they get those drivers out. It pissed me off cause it was my printer...

Vista isnt worth it though, I would go back to XP if I was you...

Edited by Cdizzle

Damn Thiefs

supportingmemeber.gif

Guest Nismofreak

hold on

MY printer was automatically installed by vista. Just when you have cards...Drivers should be available...Never had problems with my vista....NEVER going back to XP....I just love vista to much

Edited by Nismofreak

I went to the manufatuer site for my printer drivers, and it had a list that had vista drivers avail. and a list that was yet to be converted. That is where I had to wait for them to get converted...

Damn Thiefs

supportingmemeber.gif

I guess that your printer manufat. was a little more ahead of the game hahaha. I had just bought this printer for my old laptop, then decided to get a new laptop, so I was pissed when I had to wait like 2 weeks for them to get the driver out...

Damn Thiefs

supportingmemeber.gif

use windows movie maker

use windows movie maker

i tried but i cant get the video from the dvd to windows movie maker. I managed to get my printer to work by downloading some software from the printer website but thats it. :/

2007 Pontiac G6 on 20's

Current System-

Jensen VM-9312 in-dash

(1) Kicker 1500.1

(2) DD 1500 Series 12's

Running Knu Koncepts 1/0 wiring

145.6db- Floorboard

162.9db- Port

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1983 Toyota Corolla Station Wagon (SPL Vehicle)

(Under Reconstruction)