Yup, this is my hoppy. hoping to do it as a career one day... (heard you gotta be good in calculus and i suck at math.. so there goes my dreams...)

n if anybody wants to know. im from 92, 17 yrs old right now...

all are made by scratch, all my own work.

©2007-2010+ ~david-designs. All rights reserved

Tools of the Trade: Adobe-Photoshop-Cs3. Adobe-Illustrator-Cs3. Maxon-Cinema-4D... Will try more by time.

if anybody wants me to describe a piece in more detail such as what program i used and such... ask away..

from old to new. (please full view them, best at full view) thank you. enjoy.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

->Earth

Earth_by_david_designs.png

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

->Digital Fox

Digital_Fox_by_david_designs.png

->C4D Headphones+PenTool Singer

C4D_Headphones_PenTool_Singer_by_david_designs.png

->Digital-Floral

Digital_Floral_by_david_designs.png

->The Mighty Pen

7e49ed5e8920d08b.png

->Flower C4D Effect

Flower_C4D_Effect_by_david_designs.png

->I Heart You

a0c722ea0c4a39cf.png

->_Lost

_Lost_by_david_designs.png

->Digital-Painting _Bunny

419b81b4e203be0302bdd44e270c28b5.png

->Connection_

529fca8012bd94d850fe77316f33a06b.png

->Zebra

Zebra_by_david_designs.png

->DNA test results:

1a5365bac2870e4853319e1116dbb0b9.png

Neat!

Do you mind if I copy acouple of them for myself?

Isobaric - Refers to the practice of coupling two drivers together to make them act as one.

"Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go."

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

The Destruction of a person builds character.

Terryswork001.png

yo those are sick i really like the pen

Vehicle: 1995 Impala SSHead Unit: Pioneer AVH-P4400BHMids And Highs: (still deciding)Batteries: 1 Deka Group 34

Time to make a race car.My Build Log: Solo X 12"http://www.stevemead...don15zzz-build/My Build Log: DC lvl 4 xl 15"http://www.stevemead...don15zzz-build-My Wall Build Log: 4 Lanzar 15's/ 3k+ RMShttp://www.stevemead...t-by-techforce/My Feedback:http://www.stevemead...1

Will you take request?

Isobaric - Refers to the practice of coupling two drivers together to make them act as one.

"Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go."

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

The Destruction of a person builds character.

Terryswork001.png

thank you! :D

you can copy just to use as background/wallpaper only? :)

i do request, flyers, logos, etc....

ill make one untill you're completely satisfied. PM me if anything.

thats pretty sick

I know if I ever find out you were messing with my 17yr old daughter, i'm diggin' off in that ass and then your next post will be asking for tips on how to remove my size 12 shoes from your ass.

Open Up The Trunk

Pioneer P6000Ub H.U.

Sundown Saz-1500D

Hifonics ZXi 4410

12" Directed SX12D4 (x2)

12" 1500rms Sub x1

Front - Powerbass 4XL-65-92 Mids

Rear - Cadence 6.5" Mids

Electrical Under Construction

Check Me Out(CarAudio Vids)

Official Feedback Thread

Check Out My Music Page