I dont think tape would hold it:)

and also who uses a baseball bat anymore ?

95 Civic Coupe

Pioneer AVH-P7600DVD

Kinetik HC-1200 In Front

Kinetik HC-2000 In Rear

Memphis 16-MCA3004

2 X Memphis 16-MCD1000 With Maxxsonics MLX-100

2 X DC LVL 4 XL 12's

Pioneer Premier TS-C720PRS In Door's

Kenwood KFC-6982ie In Rear Deck

All Memphis Wire/Rca's and misc.

tooshort.png

724920892.png

1) the transmitter would probably have to be larger than a microchip and would need an external power supply

2) tape would never hold the thing to the inside of your box

3) who the hell uses a baseball bat?!?

Also, unless you had it attached to your SUB and not your box, it's gonna do you no good if they just rip out the subs and run.

It's a good idea though. Just doesn't seem very possible.

wtf is lolcats?

I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers.

I was hoping for 150 :(.

I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt

lol new members always have weird ideas.

1st, the "chip" needs power so itll be a decent size box to put inside the enclosure.

2nd it wont get reception inside the box. and if you mounted it outside the box it probably wont get reception from inside the perps home.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

we have these gps trackers at my work, ones really small an for a dog. http://www.zoombak.com/?gclid=COilqee8rp8CFRMNDQodTl021g

Build log: Click

03 Chevy Blazer

- IPad Air 2 

- ALPINE Head Unit

- 4 DC XL 18s

- 2 DC 3.5k

- ALPINE TYPE R 5.25 COMP

- 3 ALPINE TYPE R 6.5 COMPs

- DC 175.4

- DC HO Alt

- D3400

- 4 XP3000s

- KNU 0ga

- 60 SqFt Damp Pro

Lots more...

1) the transmitter would probably have to be larger than a microchip and would need an external power supply

2) tape would never hold the thing to the inside of your box

3) who the hell uses a baseball bat?!?

Also, unless you had it attached to your SUB and not your box, it's gonna do you no good if they just rip out the subs and run.

It's a good idea though. Just doesn't seem very possible.

not if you used 10"+ torx head screws to screw in you're subs to the enclosure, i'm sure if you use enough of those screws screwed to the enclosure. i'm sure they would have a difficult time trying to rip it out but instead they probably damage it

No, way too much drama there!

1. Great alarm for the first 50%

2. Great insurance for the other 50%

Live your life not worried about what other fools are doing :D

Arc Audio

Pioneer

Memphis

Massive

Mechman

Rockford Fosgate

Dakota Digital

Soon to be DC audio!!!

Weird idea... but he may be onto something... They use this technology for stolen cars...

It would be an awesome way to get your stuff back, just kinda hard to manufacture properly, lol

Pioneer x930 bt

Rockford t2500 bdcp

18" nightshade v1

DC audio 175.4

RF power T162s up front, infinity 3 way 6x9's in the back (removing rear stage and re-doing doors soon)

3x XS power D2700's

Knukonceptz 0awg all around

Weird idea... but he may be onto something... They use this technology for stolen cars...

It would be an awesome way to get your stuff back, just kinda hard to manufacture properly, lol

i am, actually thought of this for awhile even though my system is not even hooked up. lol but its jl audio and its expansive! but you know what am talking about! but no energy source, so we're screwed there either way. but i've always thought of microchip tracking!

Archived