Sundown Audio

hifonics 2600 watt amp.

spl96jeep

im thinking about buying two hifonics brutus 2600 watt amps to run two 18'' re mt subs just looking for some input from everyone thanks.

my 2610 ran my XL real nice man. but like any other 2000+ amp, your gonna need some backup to keep your voltage up.

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

my 2610 ran my XL real nice man. but like any other 2000+ amp, your gonna need some backup to keep your voltage up.

THATS COOL AND YA I HAVE A TOTAL OF 5 YELLOW TOPS 1 UNDER THE HOOD AND 4 IN THE BACK and a 300 amp altenater

THATS COOL AND YA I HAVE A TOTAL OF 5 YELLOW TOPS 1 UNDER THE HOOD AND 4 IN THE BACK and a 300 amp altenater

i bought my hifonics amp from mbdblue and hes right... you'll need some electrical.

its a pretty good amp, but im already looking to upgrade....

8 DC Level 4 M2 15s2 DC Audio 5ks26^2 clamshell tuned to 30hz9 Kinetik 1400sMechman externally reg'd 340 S seriesin a 99 Jeep Cherokee :DClick to see J00bles' Youtube Channel

It's a solid amp for the money and will do like 2200-2400w @ 1ohm... I sure do miss my MTs i used to run.

1998 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer... New setup, old ride... QX56 is staying stock til I get loud... It's only getting walled off if I don't meet my goal @ SBN.

Pioneer AVIC-N2

(12) 12" RE SXs old model.... (3) AB VFL 500.1 @ 1ohm each

Dual 300amp Ohio Gen alts.... (10) Northstar NSB-125s

26ft3 @ 33hz w/ a ton of port area

156.5 @ 40hz @ dash, Db Drag style / 153.2 Bassrace

Archived