My tahoe key isn't bad. The key to the Dodge Charger sucks. The keyless entry controls (lock, unlock, panic, and trunk release) are all on the head of the key. It makes keeping my keys in my pocket rather uncomfortable at times. Sorry no pic. Too lazy.

it looks like this right

DSC02542.jpg

they copied mercedes keys. mercedes had those shaped keys since like mid-late 90s or something its not the exact same key but it has a similar shape. i agree im not a fan of the key design either its just an awkward shape imo.

Edited by Amalan

My tahoe key isn't bad. The key to the Dodge Charger sucks. The keyless entry controls (lock, unlock, panic, and trunk release) are all on the head of the key. It makes keeping my keys in my pocket rather uncomfortable at times. Sorry no pic. Too lazy.

same for my dakota...i hate that shit. i dotn even use those buttons and im forced to keep them on me now cuzz its built into the key

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

The key does look very similar to that. I would definitely believe that it was modeled after Mercedes. As I understand it, the majority of my charger, along with a lot of others have a lot of Benz parts. I guess that is good for me until I need to buy an oem part.

BJJ20logo20resize.png

The key does look very similar to that. I would definitely believe that it was modeled after Mercedes. As I understand it, the majority of my charger, along with a lot of others have a lot of Benz parts. I guess that is good for me until I need to buy an oem part.

well that key is to an 08 charger lol

and no its not really a good thing. the majority of parts they took them from were the older model e class (w210) which my parents used to own and that car was less reliable than a kia. it was in the shop constantly but i guess it wasnt so bad cause they gave us free loaner cars till our warranty expired so we got to try out different cars. but it was mainly the magnums that were having issues the charger wasnt having as many problems.

Edited by Amalan