We all have them, and use/touch them on a daily basis. they are one of the most important things in our lives. What's yalls look like? State how you like them, why they look how they do, what everything signifies. I'll start.

I like my keys plain and simple no extra garbage, but cmon, a mini sharpie on your keychain? That is the coolest thing in the world. I actually use it frequently too. But if it wasnt for that, i'd jsut have my keys. They are also in order. and all facing the same direction.

Honda

Chevy Ignition

Chevy Door

House

Garage

Pics...

1001386kn4.jpg

1001390nt8.jpg

well mine is a complicated ass car key. its not really even a key. the remote is the key and since my car has comfort access, i can start the car with the keys in my pocket. a few people in my school have told me they're going to steal my car and i tell them ill give them 20 bucks if they can start the car and drive away within 5 minutes. so far the 4 or 5 people i have challenged have all failed lol, but im not calling them dumb cause i couldn't figure it out and i was sitting in the dealership for a good 10 minutes before i asked the dealer.

anyway keys

DSC03840.jpg

DSC03841.jpg

first of all you aint pimpin till you have a smilie face home key, thats just straight out of compton.

and yes that is nemo cause nemo is ballin (gf bought it for me so i have it on there to keep her happy lol)

and last the item everyone needs on their car keys, kroger plus card. never hurts to save money

• 5 months later...

2051279267_f640313a09.jpg

Key for cavalier with 2 way remote

key for silverado with remote

House key/ shed key

mailbox key

you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

My tahoe key isn't bad. The key to the Dodge Charger sucks. The keyless entry controls (lock, unlock, panic, and trunk release) are all on the head of the key. It makes keeping my keys in my pocket rather uncomfortable at times. Sorry no pic. Too lazy.

BJJ20logo20resize.png

Guest MegaloManiac
Heres an update on mine...

I got tired of the sharpie. As cool as shit as it really is, it was just too much to tote around. Also, i have added a key to my shack, and to another shack i am temporarily running right now.

lol i have another key bunch on a different ring. its my house keys i leave them in the car so i dont have to carry them.