Sonic Electronix

k but i havent bought the sub ether thats because ... my dad is being anoying and not paying me the money he ows me and if i sell my electic scooter i would have like almost 400. 200 for the amp and 200 for the sub

... my :censored: dad :diablo:

Introduce a no fat chicks in the whip rule.

Im gonna have tech force make up a sign that says that and put it on my car lol

chill out dude! we are tryin to help you but your budget is too small to get a decent amp that puts out rated power, 100 dollars and powering that sub would be a challenge for sure,

umm i found a p300.1 rockford amp on ebay thats 300 watts rms im looking for like the p500.1 im going to keep looking

umm i found a p300.1 rockford amp on ebay thats 300 watts rms im looking for like the p500.1 im going to keep looking

also dose the rockford fosgate r500.1 have a bass boost remote

also dose the rockford fosgate r500.1 have a bass boost remote

Doesn't matter. Not enough power for the sub you want anyway. You don't fucking listen, do you? You need more cash to get what you want. Getting that sub ain't gonna mean shit if you give it only 300-500 watts. It likes 1000 rms. Get a different sub or wait until you can afford a bigger amp. Quit tryin to get your post count up.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

Doesn't matter. Not enough power for the sub you want anyway. You don't fucking listen, do you? You need more cash to get what you want. Getting that sub ain't gonna mean shit if you give it only 300-500 watts. It likes 1000 rms. Get a different sub or wait until you can afford a bigger amp. Quit tryin to get your post count up.

... im not trying to get my post count up im just a guy full of questions also im going to take your advice and save up for an amp

you get what you pay for really you do you buy cheap shit its not going to last and your going to be looking for another soon enough

i know i might go look at my local stero shop that sells like rockford fosgate and re audio and stuff and they have stuff in there that is way under priced