OFFICIAL BUMPIN` SONGS LIST

My Chicano Rapp Bass list PWNS this list by many degrees lol jk

SK

hey bro could you hook me up with some badass chicano rap? Also ive had a idea for a while but i dont have the skills to do it and im wondering if someone else has already done it... anyway from what ive noticed here in new mexico alot of the "mexican" jams have very close to the same beats... well i like most of that type of stuff (even thou i have no idea what the lyrics say) but im thinking it would be badass to get one of those type songs and make it chopped and screwed... unfortuatly i dont know the names of any of these songs otherwise id give you a better idea of what im talking about

u mean like lil rob, spm, pitbull, chingo bling??

2003 Toyota Sequoia

Pioneer 4100dvd

Memphis PR6.5 3ways in all four doors

Memphis PR 15s (4)

Memphis PR 1.1000 (2)

Memphis PR 4.50 (1)

Optima Yellowtop (2)

Viper 5901

8000k H.I.D. kit

15% tint (2layers)

nah ive herd of all them... im looking to find a lil more of the stuff i havent herd

J. Jsig_253411.jpgMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS icon_nuts.gif

theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer

if you want a song that slams.. try Da Dummy by E-40... if you need it let me know..

aim: Scarr3ll

msn: [email protected]

98 Grand Cherokee
HU: JVC KDHDR20
Comps: Helix E62C & Alpine Type S
Sub: 12" RF HX2
Box: 3cf tuned to 30hz
Sub Amp: Kicker KX600.1
Comp Amp: None yet
http://www.youtube.com/user/scarr3ll/
^^^my slowed music^^^

here is a question.. i got half these songs.. and half of them hit Real high.. do half of you people even have systems? or just blare this crap on your headphones or computer speakers? and think "well i seems to hit"... or do you burn this stuff to a cd and let your friends play it on their systems? you gotta remember, us with ported boxes are different than the guys with sealed boxes and such.

98 Grand Cherokee
HU: JVC KDHDR20
Comps: Helix E62C & Alpine Type S
Sub: 12" RF HX2
Box: 3cf tuned to 30hz
Sub Amp: Kicker KX600.1
Comp Amp: None yet
http://www.youtube.com/user/scarr3ll/
^^^my slowed music^^^

Hey man i use ported boxes too and most of the songs they got hit pretty hard and some of them dont even begin to hit with ported.

This is a country song but it hits harder than most rap songs Niel Mccoy - If i was a drinkin man- that song is full of deep ass bass perfect for most 10`s and 12`s ported.

And Jon B.= sex is on my mind

Archived