Jump to content

OFFICIAL BUMPIN` SONGS LIST


Recommended Posts

Posted

street fighter - gorilla zoe

Team Sundown Audio

**CURRENT** -- 2012 Scion tC Build Click Here

**OLD** -- 2002 Pontiac Grand AM Build Click Here
check them out, slap me a comment

2002 Pontiac Grand AM SE 2.2l 4 cylinder ecotec.
-------------------------------------------------------------------

Head Unit - Alpine CDA-9887
Subs - 2x Z 12 v.2s - v.3 + NS Soft parts
Amplifier - Sundown Audio SAZ-3500D
Enclosure - 3.33 Cubes tuned to 34.66hz
Front Stage - JBL P660c 6.5" Components
Rear Deck - Powerbass 4xl 6.5" Mid-Range
Front Stage Amplifier - Sundown Audio SAX-100.4D
Wires - Kicker Hyperflex 1/0, KnuKonceptz 1/0, Knu 4 and 8 Gauge, Kicker RCAs
Electrical - 275 AMP DC Power H/O Alternator, XS Power S3400, XS Power D2700
Videos - http://www.youtube.com/user/BeAILsTaR13
-------------------------------------------------------------------

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

We Got -luda(Feat. Chingy, I-20 & Tity Boi)

speak her sex-yellawolf

pullin up- oj da juiceman

hunterish-tech nine

92 Black Acura Vigor (Blacura)

pioneer head unit

powerbass s-series 6 1/2 components in front

2 stock tweets up on the dash

2 stock 1 inch speakers by the front dome light

alpine spg-17c2 6/12s in the back,custom fiberglass pods for them

hifonics MX-3 sound processor/line driver

BIG 3 done

stock alt...not for long

1/0G all around

optima yellowtop up front

kinetik 2400 in the back

Powerbass XA3000d sub amp

2 MTX 9500 12s, single 4 ohm vc

(so only doing about 2200w)

8awg wire for the subs

Posted

neyo- sexy love

I love neyo he is one fine ass piece of eye candy. Sorry just had to comment on that

Back to your regularly scheduled bumping list

Posted

only one Kid Rock song listed wow.

American Badass

Bawitdaba

Cowboy

So Hott (uncensored)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kIBdXg6L69g

Sorry yall Im a girl, so yea I'm puttin my 2 cents in.

- Bring Me to Life

- I Do Not Hook Up

- Addicted

- Miss Independent

Katy Perry - I Kissed a Girl

- Womanizer

- Circus

- Cowboy Casanova
Posted

Taj He Spitz - He The Sickest(slowed)

Lil Jon ft. Trick Daddy - Lets Go

BassCube - Play With Fire

Bass Mekanik - Dubalicious

DJ Fury - Next Mans Ho, Bass National Anthem, Competition Bass, Ride`N Choppas(screwed)

Fat Tone - K.C. Streets, Stack A Dolla(remix), Mary Jane

Lil Rob - Summer Nights(slowed)

Lil Bing - On Lock

Gucci Man - Dope man

Bass Outlaws - 2 Low 4 U

Any DJ Monsta

Bassotronics - Bass Escape In My Black Cadillac, The Bass Will Destroy You

Lil Man - Ozone

DJ Magic Mike - Feel The Bass 1,2 and 3

Lil Boosie and Webbie - Girl Give Me That(slowed)

Bass Unlimited - Heavy Metal Bass

Trae - In The Hood(slowed)

Any Bass From The Crypt

Do or die Ft. Twista - Do You Wanna Ride

S.P.M. - Broadway(C&S)

Bonecrusher - Grippin The Grain(slowed), Fat Man Stomp

L Dot I Dot - Cook Da Crack(slowed)

Tech N9ne - Get Blowed, Lets Get Fucked Up, Trapped In A Psychos Body,Demons

Lil Burn One - Drug Money(slowed)

Plies Ft. Trey Songz - Im Da Man

Gorilla Zoe - Hood Nigga, Do Something, So Sick(C&S), Lost(C&S)

Andre Nickatina - Killa Whale, Situation Critical

Trigga Trig - Its About Time

Zone Boy - Think A Nigga Playin

Mickey "Mixing" Oliver - Fill Bass

Lil Wyte - Get High To This, We Aint Playin

Mac Dre and Andre Nickatina - Andre N Andre

Esham - Woo Woo Woo

I.C.P. - Dead Body Man

All of them slam, but the reds are a must have IMO.

96 GRAND MARQUIS

2 Kole Kmx 15s

6.0 A.E. box tuned to 42Hz

1/0g power and ground

Huge Duralast batt.

Stock 130a alt

Amplifier - Dual XiA2460(hardcore p.o.s.)

Head Unit- Kenwood KDC-X693

AudioControl Three.1

Audiobahn bass line driver

Teh Big 3 in Kollosus Fleks 1/0

Funny Youtube Shit MATUXAZ

2 weeks ago "In wikipedia i found that this sub in 1997's unofficial private SPLdB drag was burned down the dB meter! The dB was over 300 and the system burned down. Actually, 300dB is only about ¼ of this prototype sound level."

I don't know anything about guns... so when I saw the title I thought, "I wonder what kind of woofer the AR-15 is?"

*laughs*

Twisted, I would stay away from that guy, the next video he uploads could be you tied up in his living room while being forced to watch him "swag and cook" in person, lol.

Posted

Big Boi - General Patton (rapping over opera with a redonk beat. shit is pretty good)

T.I. - Yeah Ya Know

.

2001 Chevy Impala

Eclipse CD7200 mkii

Cactus Sounds 5kw

Sundown 100.4

(2) Fi BTL 18s (walled)

ID 6.5s (2 sets)

Iraggi 320 amp Alt

XS Power Batts

KnuKonceptz Wiring

MidwestSPL Scores:

152.0 Advanced 2

136.1 Extreme 3

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 558 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...