ryde2idie Posted June 17, 2009 Report Posted June 17, 2009 Birthday Sex- Jeremih if ur tryn to pick up chicks with bass this is the song to play. Quote
dbqkqh Posted June 20, 2009 Report Posted June 20, 2009 Soulja Boy - Go Head (Feat Juney Boondata) Soulja Boy - Pow http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/hairtrick.gif Soulja Boy - Yamaha Mama Sammie - Body Rock Feat. Yung Joc Young Berg - With You Feat. K Young You guys can hate Soulja Boy as a lyricist, but his beats are bangin. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/hairtrick.gif (Sorry if some of them are reposted )
dbqkqh Posted June 20, 2009 Report Posted June 20, 2009 Young Berg - I'm So Fly ========================= Trey Songz Feat. Gucci Mane & Soulja Boy – LOL ^ HAHAHA, the chorus is pretty lame... However, the beat is sick. ========================= Haven't tried this, but here it is: Gucci Mane- Thats All Remix Tried the song, this joint is crazyyy~
Gocartnut95 Posted June 23, 2009 Report Posted June 23, 2009 Still Fly - Big Tymers I Do - Chingy Chevy Ridin' High - Dre Lookin Boy - Hotstlyz Halle berry (She's Fine) - Hurricane Chris Air Forces - Young Jeezy Make The Trap Say Aye - Oj Da Juiceman Take off-Young Dro & Yung L.A. Not awsome but nut horrible...
dbqkqh Posted June 23, 2009 Report Posted June 23, 2009 [RAP]New Boyz - You're a Jerk Feat. Bow Wow [Remix] http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/hairtrick.gif [RAP]Lil Jon Feat. Swizz Beats - I Do [RAP]Dorrough - Ice Cream Paint Job [R&B] Lloyd - Like Me
BulletInjection Posted June 23, 2009 Report Posted June 23, 2009 Yean beatin- sean paul (not the latin one) No More Talk- T.I. (this song is amazing) Black Dreams- Young Jeezy Grippin the Grain- Bone Crusher Burn Rubber- Too Short Thats Not yo Bitch- Yo Gotti (from what I remember it hits hard!) White Girl(chopped and screwed)- USDA of course this is low lol And of course any DJ Magic Mike! haha My build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...8920&st=100 http://www.youtube.com/Bulletinjection
Haydog17 Posted June 23, 2009 Report Posted June 23, 2009 Lil Jon- Da Blow Lil Jon- Throw It Up Lil Jon- BME Click Bone Crusher- Grippin The Grain Bone Crusher- Saw Theme Akon- Holla Holla Akon- I wanna **** you Dorrough- Ice Cream Paint Job 50 Cent- Many Men Nelly- Grillz Young Jeezy- Hypnotize Young Buck - Stomp Young Buck - Taking Hits Young Jeezy - 3 a.m. Young Jeezy - Bottom Of The Map Young Jeezy - Gangsta Music Young Jeezy - Miss Me With That Rap Sh!t Young Jeezy - My Hood Young Jeezy - Skys The Limit Lil Wyte- Oxycotton Hot Stylez- Lookin Boy Jon Lajoie- Show me your genitals2 E=MC Vagina (Funny Song but pounds!)
dbqkqh Posted June 23, 2009 Report Posted June 23, 2009 Haha! I just remembered this old joint: (All thanks to haydog with "grillz" then I was like... NELLY, HHAHA) Nelly - Here Comes the Boom http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/hairtrick.gif http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/hairtrick.gif http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/hairtrick.gif http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/hairtrick.gif Yeha, this song bumps
Haydog17 Posted June 24, 2009 Report Posted June 24, 2009 Haha! I just remembered this old joint: (All thanks to haydog with "grillz" then I was like... NELLY, HHAHA) Nelly - Here Comes the Boom http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/hairtrick.gif http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/hairtrick.gif http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/hairtrick.gif http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/hairtrick.gif Yeha, this song bumps Oh yeah here comes the boom. That song is pretty much one continuous note and hits hard the entire time haha.
dbqkqh Posted June 24, 2009 Report Posted June 24, 2009 Oh yeah here comes the boom. That song is pretty much one continuous note and hits hard the entire time haha. Tell me about it!! It's crazzyyyy http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/hairtrick.gif http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/hairtrick.gif
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.