troy Posted July 20, 2009 Report Posted July 20, 2009 Gucci mane-awesome retarded build on the way..... 2000 bagged s10 2 hdc3 15s aq2200 aq4x90 stinger/knu wire optima batteries 220 amp alt fosgate hu/mids and highs
inm Posted July 22, 2009 Report Posted July 22, 2009 Not sure if it's been said, but Chillin by Wale & Lady Gaga has some pretty good bass On 2/28/2013 at 2:52 PM, Chaise said: "Now spread your butt cheeks so I can zap your asshole."
stuartbell Posted July 22, 2009 Report Posted July 22, 2009 THREE SIX MAFIA half on a sack slob on my knob http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/hairtrick.gif bin laden weed ------------------------- lil wyte bass cheek http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/hairtrick.gif if u CANT pick up tho lows in this next line u aint banging motherf***er lol it says it n the songs MEAD U HAVE TO DO THIS SONG ON A VID NO JOKE BRO
CASZ71 Posted July 23, 2009 Report Posted July 23, 2009 Rich boy-Got purp http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/hairtrick.gif 2000 GMC sierra 1500 ext cab KMC XD Spy series rims Front doors Fosgate punch 6 1/2's stock tweets Rear doors Fosgate power 4x6's Probox 10 and box under rear seat Rockford fosgate R-500 Prime series amp (537 rms) 4 gauge wiring
neonthumper Posted July 23, 2009 Report Posted July 23, 2009 young jeezy-imma boss tech n9ne-gangsta shap slim thug-boss of all bosses gucci mane-yellow diamonds mistah fab-stupid dumb hyphy bone crusher-puttin in work bone crusher-transform gorilla zoe-hoodrich gorilla zoe-if u buyin we sellin ace hood-gutta Reppin the 269! 2002 RED Dodge Neon SXT Two FUSION AUDIO ENCOUNTER 12' Subs FUSION POWERPLANT Mids and Highs JVC KD-S100 Head Unit 4 15' Blue LED Bars in car
justinlc3 Posted July 23, 2009 Report Posted July 23, 2009 Pastor Troy - Any Cd of his gorilla zoe - I Am Atlanta 2 cd. gorilla zoe - Waddle gorilla zoe - Break It Down gorilla zoe - Man I gorilla zoe - Wha It Is yung ralph - Hustle Baby yung ralph - That's The Move yung ralph - About A Bitch yung ralph - Bought Dat Bitch busta rhymes - Blown busta rhymes - Throw It Up duece poopi - Squeeze lil wayne - Stunt Hard maino - All The Above willie northpole - Hood Dreamer mista taylor - Neva Had Shit mista taylor - Caked Up ace hood - Overtime ball greezy - Bout Me billy blue - Zone In billy blue - I'm Just Me gucci mane - Bricks gucci mane - For The Love Of Money gucci mane - Add It Up gucci mane - Half A Brick gucci mane - Iced Up gucci mane - Helluvalife gucci mane - I Smoke Kush Jay-Z - Brooklyn We Go Hard Jeremih - Birthday Sex Drake - Say What's Real DG Yola - Haters Upset DG Yola - Zone 1,2,3,4 Pimp C - Hoggin Da Game Pimp C - I Know You Strapped Pimp C - Everytime Plies - All Black Plies - Plenty Money Rick Ross - Deeper Than Rap Intro Rocko - This Morning Rocko - Busy Rocko - Trap Party Trick Daddy - Realest Trick Daddy - Fuck The Otherside The Game - Cutthroat Shawty Lo - 100,000 Shawty Lo - Atlanta, Ga Soulja Boy - Gucci Bandana Soulja Boy - Shopping Spree T-Pain - Ringleader Man OJ Da Juiceman - Car Talk OJ Da Juiceman - Hate On Me The Pack - Booty Bounce Bopper The Pack - Fight Fair The Pack - Yes Sir Papa Duck - Good Pussy Papa Duck - What Papa Duck - Money Money Papa Duck - Look At My Swag Yo Gotti - Product Of My Environment Yo Gotti - That's What's Up Yo Gotti - Shawty Yo Gotti - Trapaholic Playaz Circle - Can You Feel Me Kia Shine - Wow T.I. - Hurt T.I. - Dope Boyz T.I. - Serious Remix T.I. - Guess You Know The Name T.I. - Let My Beat Pound T.I. - Paper Trail Cd Young Jeey - Who Dat Young Jeezy - Street Niggas Young Jeezy - Hypnotize Young Jeezy - Air Forces Youn Jeezy - You Know What It Is Young Jeezy - Lil Buddy Young Jeezy - Thug Motivation 101 & 102 CDs Young Jeezy - The Recession Cd Just some stuff that I like because they sound good on my XXX components and my XXX 12. 2000 VW Jetta Pioneer headunit 1 Soundstream PC.6 6.5" component set 4 Pioneer TSA6984R 6x9 4 Selenium 6w4p 6" 2 15" Sundown Audio E's in 4 cubes @35hz Digital Designs CM1000 Rockford Fosgate Punch p400.4 Plans New Box New headunit New Amps R.I.P.1995 Chevy Blazer LS Rockford Fosgate headunit 2 Rockford Fosgate T1 6.5" 2 Rockford Fosgate T1 4x6 2 Rockford Fosgate T1 4" Hifonics Warrior hcx5.2c 4 Selenium 6w4p 6" 18" Mmats Juggernaut in 4.5 cubes @ 27hz Hifonics Brutus 1200 Rockford Fosgate Punch p400.4 Alpine 4 channel Optima Red Top Plans New Box New headunit New Amps
EricM9104 Posted July 23, 2009 Report Posted July 23, 2009 Gucci Mane - I Think I Luv Her 2015 Honda Civic LX 4dr | 110k miles | Stock 1996 GMC Yukon SLT 4dr 4wd | 260k miles | JVC Head-unit
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.