Sonic Electronix

NEW BUDGET BUILD FIGURED OUT

Change of plans and gunna end up going with one of these and gunna add another in the future, build a 4cf^3 box and tune it to 32hz i tthink, than gunna decide for a new amp after the alternator is figured out, but something in the 2500-3000RMS range for these.

63f810fb-8d1f-432d-b02f-7d4cdddbd94.jpg

087f13c0-6f29-473d-a31e-28ce1910dbb.jpg

1998 VW Jetta- SLOW N LOW

12" TC sounds 3hp

BB2400.1

Kenwood Exceleon HU

Kinetik HC800-works for 2ohm loads:D

My youtube Video's CHECK THEM OUT!

You're not going to fit 6 or 8 12's in that car even in a wall :X

I'm walling my Grand Prix as we speak getting it setup for 4 15's and its BARELY going to fit if it even does and my back seat is HUGE.

You're not going to fit 6 or 8 12's in that car even in a wall :X

I'm walling my Grand Prix as we speak getting it setup for 4 15's and its BARELY going to fit if it even does and my back seat is HUGE.

yea ive seen the seats of a grand prix actually just picked one up with a buddy of mine a 97 gtp had a front end accident and insurance totaled it we got it off the kid for cheap u need any interior parts? haha keep the 3.8 supercharged and swaping it into a buddys monte carlo. but if u need soemthing tell me ill get a price quote, and those subs dont require alot of air space and the back seat in my volvo is bigger than u might think. i might take the back seat out to measure sometime this week, but should have easy 10cf+

12" TC sounds 3hp

BB2400.1

Kenwood Exceleon HU

Gonna actually need sum measurements if people are gonna even think about helping you... Also gonna need to list the actual power you're running and the exact amount of woofers.

1998 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer... New setup, old ride... QX56 is staying stock til I get loud... It's only getting walled off if I don't meet my goal @ SBN.

Pioneer AVIC-N2

(12) 12" RE SXs old model.... (3) AB VFL 500.1 @ 1ohm each

Dual 300amp Ohio Gen alts.... (10) Northstar NSB-125s

26ft3 @ 33hz w/ a ton of port area

156.5 @ 40hz @ dash, Db Drag style / 153.2 Bassrace

So the recent budget build i had was definetly my favorite system but now its time for a new project i sold my budget subs for x3 as much as i payed for them and gunna start ordering the new subs 2mmrow, so the plan is gunna be 6-8 12 Hifonics sub-woofers in a wall, and gunna upgrade my alternator after the sale of my bike, than start working my way back from there, i just need some help with box designs and a decent Hz tune the total sub amount is going to cost me,anywere from $180-200 and for a jist of what is going to happen is this video of the subs getting only 62.5rms at the r rated at 300 so give me some imput and no im not gunna throw for one good sub i like being differant.

the link doesnt seem to be working, so here.

Here:

F150:

Stock :(

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

make sure you hit up dc power engineering when your ready to get an alternator

1888-441-0144

i did!:) got to get an old alternator and send it to them so they can look at the shell and internals and c if they can fab that on up if not custom make one from another vehicle to be able to fit onto mine so the AMP of what the alt is gunna be is unknown at this time

12" TC sounds 3hp

BB2400.1

Kenwood Exceleon HU

Archived