school Im in * MARCH 8TH UPDATED PICS*

shelby? sexy car.

dude your a lucky bastard!!! props man, keep doin what you do, you'll be of them rare people that ACTUALLY LOVES THEIR JOB!

Looks like a VW Karmann Ghia to me!!!

your school seems to put mine to shame (even though im doing collision repair/refinishing)

heres the coolest vehicle we've done this year so far.

patsmustang.jpg

more pix!!!!!

look nice bro, did u work on it urself???

Daaam the school is really nice, how much do these classes cost ? :) id like to take some later :)))

X2, I would also like to know how much it would cost to take some of these classes.......

That looks like a lot of soon to be expensive cars. I wish I was good at stuff like that.

Arc Audio

Pioneer

Memphis

Massive

Mechman

Rockford Fosgate

Dakota Digital

Soon to be DC audio!!!

do u honestly think that looks like a shelby? -.- my guess is MG

right it is an MG....with a 350 under the hood....

That's tight man, congrats!

thanks mayo!

You said this is your school? What school exactly?

its Wyotech out of blairsville, PA

your school seems to put mine to shame (even though im doing collision repair/refinishing)

heres the coolest vehicle we've done this year so far.

patsmustang.jpg

haha not exactly man, what school is yours? that stang looks like it came out real nice!

Daaam the school is really nice, how much do these classes cost ? :) id like to take some later :)))

I wont lie its not cheap...around 28-34gs for the 9 month programs...not sure what it is for each class but there expensive...Also, renting an apartment is a much better idea then staying on campus. a shitload of rules, dry campus (LAME! :fool: ), and the craziest part...no female friends after 10pm....even if they go to the school :blink: . couldnt believe that rule...but I went for the 9 months, started in collision, then to refinishing, and now custom fab/ hot rod. and like you guys said, I HOPE I find a job I love! Id be set if I can get one that does fglass and metal custom fab.

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

these schools are fun shit-- can I bring my Denali over so you guys can have fun replacing the shocks, maybe by doing airbags on, swapping out the transfer case, and stuff like that?

lol

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

i almost went to the wyotech in Wyoming, but the classes were too much money! im going to a 1 year community college which ill recieve an associates in applied science this coming summer. for all of my classes, and all of my tools.. im out about 6,000 for the entire program :)

i did do a little bit of the body work on that stang, but my teacher painted it (we did this car before i was proficient with painting)

how far along in the program are you? i heard those 9 month programs were pretty intense. wearing a uniform everyday, going to school 7am -4pm monday through friday... etc.

Edited by J00bles

8 DC Level 4 M2 15s2 DC Audio 5ks26^2 clamshell tuned to 30hz9 Kinetik 1400sMechman externally reg'd 340 S seriesin a 99 Jeep Cherokee :DClick to see J00bles' Youtube Channel

these schools are fun shit-- can I bring my Denali over so you guys can have fun replacing the shocks, maybe by doing airbags on, swapping out the transfer case, and stuff like that?

lol

hahaha, installs like that Automotive takes care of...if your bags have to be fabbed in with custom brackets, and tubbed out so she can tuck tires, thats a different story haha.

i almost went to the wyotech in Wyoming, but the classes were too much money! im going to a 1 year community college which ill recieve an associates in applied science this coming summer. for all of my classes, and all of my tools.. im out about 6,000 for the entire program :)

i did do a little bit of the body work on that stang, but my teacher painted it (we did this car before i was proficient with painting)

how far along in the program are you? i heard those 9 month programs were pretty intense. wearing a uniform everyday, going to school 7am -4pm monday through friday... etc.

yeah its just like that...uniform, 7-4 m-f, clean shaven everytime we're in class...up until this semester, they were not allowing cell phones on campus so if you got caught with yours, they take points off your final average. Its not the easiest place to get along with, but usually not too hard to stay under the radar. end of january would be the end of my 7th month here, I graduate in March. but I gotta say, this class is 100x different than collision and refinishing; basically they arent as strict cuz there is ALOT of shit to do to complete the phase. So they can lighten up on there rules since if you fuck around, you fail.

Plus, the teachers arent standing around waiting for you to finish your work; most of the pics are of teachers' cars that they'll be working on during class. then after we finish our competencies, we start live hours working on their cars for more credit. Its a pretty cool system.

Really cool stuff, bro!

thanks man!

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

• 1 month later...

how bout some updates? there are more cars in the shop and some of them are owned by students. at the end is a piece I had a hard time with. pain in the ass to repeat in blank metal.

this truck is gettin a chop top and a pancaked roof...I think hes also sectioning the body, after gettin a new bed

shopandsystem001.jpg

bagged s10....hes working on the airlines and now is putting in a custom metal bed

shopandsystem007.jpg

new bed for the 1950s Ford

shopandsystem008.jpg

early '70s mustang gettin parts of the floor replaced

shopandsystem009.jpg

and heres the car Im workin on. instructors 1940s chrysler. I worked on that center "nose" piece thats missing off the front their

shopandsystem004.jpg

both arms and part of the bottom midsection had to be replaced on it so I did it. tok me a while but I did it.

pieces I fabbed up

shopandsystem006.jpg

close up of the center section welded on (TIG)

shopandsystem010.jpg

BEFORE

shopandsystem005.jpg

AFTER

shopandsystem011.jpg

shopandsystem012.jpg