Air suspension for silverado?

Does anyone make air suspension kits for say 03 to 05 chevy silverados that are all bolt on, they dont require any modifications?

post it in the air ride/hydraulics section and you will get more answers...

but check out Air Ride Technologies and suicidedoors.com.

a0xp5g.jpg-2 AQ HDC3 15's-'Nendo 3KWP @ .5-7.75cuft @ 30hz-Alpine CDA-117-4 Cadence PA 8's

-AQ 200.2-2 AQ Supertweeters-XS Power D3400-270a Mecman Alt

-Knu Konceptz Wire

I think that the AirRide Technologies kit only requires you to notch a small piece in the front to make room for bag clearance, a grinder of air saw will make short work of it and then the rest just bolts right on. This kit does not lay frame but it looks good and gives you some adjustment.

2003 Ford F-150 Reg Cab layin body on 26's

2003 Tahoe 3/5 drop on 26's with a 408cid Supercharged engine.

2011 Camaro 2SS 2005 VW GTI Stage II ECU, CAI, 3" turbo back exhaust, FMIC, lowered 2" on some plastidipped 18's

2003 Hayabusa lowered, stretched, cams, nitrous and custom paint

I think that the AirRide Technologies kit only requires you to notch a small piece in the front to make room for bag clearance, a grinder of air saw will make short work of it and then the rest just bolts right on. This kit does not lay frame but it looks good and gives you some adjustment.

ya i dont want to lay the frame right know, i just want to have some good adjustment.

2001 Dodge Ram

ya i dont want to lay the frame right know, i just want to have some good adjustment.

Just my 2 cents, If you're gonna go threw the work to bag it, bag it to lay the first time.

As sully said Air ride tech makes some good stuff, as does KP. I'd give SuicideDoors.com a call and see what they can offer for your truck, they have good parts and fair prices and great customer support.

IMG_1785copy.jpg

body drop it and chop the top, full size trucks aren't meant to be more than 3 feet tall.

2003 Ford F-150 Reg Cab layin body on 26's

2003 Tahoe 3/5 drop on 26's with a 408cid Supercharged engine.

2011 Camaro 2SS 2005 VW GTI Stage II ECU, CAI, 3" turbo back exhaust, FMIC, lowered 2" on some plastidipped 18's

2003 Hayabusa lowered, stretched, cams, nitrous and custom paint

body drop it and chop the top, full size trucks aren't meant to be more than 3 feet tall.

i think bodydrops and big wheels are overated, i feel a clean lined truck with the perfect stance is better than laying door with 26's but thats just me, everyone has a different taste.

• 2 months later...

Does anyone make air suspension kits for say 03 to 05 chevy silverados that are all bolt on, they dont require any modifications?

I Don't Know If You Are Still Working On It Or Not, But Check Out KP Components Out Of Tx. I Gotta 2006 Sierra And They Specialize In Chevy/Gmc Sierra Setups. But Remember Bolt On Is Hella Expensive Cause They Do The Mods For You!

Just my 2 cents, If you're gonna go threw the work to bag it, bag it to lay the first time.

As sully said Air ride tech makes some good stuff, as does KP. I'd give SuicideDoors.com a call and see what they can offer for your truck, they have good parts and fair prices and great customer support.

X2

DSBP_blue.jpg

parton226

Archived