Different kinds of alternators

Sorry if this is a noob question, i was just wondering about it, but i was looking through alternators and i came across 1 wires, and 3 wires??, Whats the difference between the two. what is better for car audio

Patience is a virtue just chill someone will answer

Drop a BTL on his head

i think DC lvl 2's beat the infamous jackhammer...

The formulas that you used to predict this enclosure's behavior can't predict turbulence since turbulence is, by definition, chaotic. You can't predict chaos.

Patience is a virtue just chill someone will answer

One wire means that only the charge cable needs to be run from the alternator to the positive terminal of the battery in order for the alternator to function. (no plug is required) The alternator excites itself with rotation.

There is no output advantage between the two, one wires are typically sold for street rods and other custom installations where they are trying to simplify the wiring.

One wire means that only the charge cable needs to be run from the alternator to the positive terminal of the battery in order for the alternator to function. (no plug is required) The alternator excites itself with rotation.

There is no output advantage between the two, one wires are typically sold for street rods and other custom installations where they are trying to simplify the wiring.

Hmm, that almost sounds dirty :P

I love my staffie :good:

So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny

Archived