Sonic Electronix

Customspeakerpods.com .... anyone have these installed?

This almost seems to good to be true. A pre made "pod" for us late model chevy owners. Only minor fab needed to make it fit. Anyone try these yet, and or ordered anything from this website? If so, could you please let me know whats up? Thanks http://www.customspeakerpods.com/00-06-GM-...for-65-1102.htm

I love my staffie :good:

So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny

just a follow up: I sent this company an email asking questions about their dual speaker pod for my 02 tahoe (dual speaker pod fits a 5 1/2 & a 6 1/2 speaker set per pod!) And they replied very fast, and seems like a great guy. I think Im VERY interested in these now......

NOthing for the 2000+ Impala's. It sucks because mines has no speakers in the rear passenger doors and placement of the front speakers are wack.

here's a set in an sonoma

sonoma

WHOA!!! That's not my product. I currently don't make any products for the mid/compact trucks, but they are on the list.

So, since there has been an overwhelming response to my products I guess I'll introduce myself.

My name is Brandon (AKA KillerB), I am the owner/operator/creator/designer of Custom Speaker Pods. I have been in this business for over 2 years, and have products for over 25 vehicles. Since I created this business I take it very seriously, and listen to all critiques and criticisms. To keep this brief (to avoid being booted from this great forum), I would like to get a quick gauge on what people think of my products. If the response is good, I'll gladly set up shop here and become a supporting vendor to answer any questions and collect ideas on new products. Let me know.

Thanks in advance,

B

WHOA!!! That's not my product. I currently don't make any products for the mid/compact trucks, but they are on the list.

So, since there has been an overwhelming response to my products I guess I'll introduce myself.

My name is Brandon (AKA KillerB), I am the owner/operator/creator/designer of Custom Speaker Pods. I have been in this business for over 2 years, and have products for over 25 vehicles. Since I created this business I take it very seriously, and listen to all critiques and criticisms. To keep this brief (to avoid being booted from this great forum), I would like to get a quick gauge on what people think of my products. If the response is good, I'll gladly set up shop here and become a supporting vendor to answer any questions and collect ideas on new products. Let me know.

Thanks in advance,

B

If your wanting to get a quick "opinion" on your products, I can chime in on 1 thing........Please dont take it personally, but your "Tweeter Pods" look WAY OUT OF PLACE, and almost like EARS growing out of the "A" Pillar.... Just not my style Brandon. I love everything else, just really wanting your dual 6.5/5 1/2 pods for my tahoe doors, but need to save for a little. Also, I PM'ed ya...

I have a 94 caprice classic and as soon as i get a job im placing a big order for the rear deck pods front and back door pods as well they look like great products

Vehicle: 1995 Impala SSHead Unit: Pioneer AVH-P4400BHMids And Highs: (still deciding)Batteries: 1 Deka Group 34

Time to make a race car.My Build Log: Solo X 12"http://www.stevemead...don15zzz-build/My Build Log: DC lvl 4 xl 15"http://www.stevemead...don15zzz-build-My Wall Build Log: 4 Lanzar 15's/ 3k+ RMShttp://www.stevemead...t-by-techforce/My Feedback:http://www.stevemead...1

Thanks in advance,

B

oh ok sorry they was in one of my buddies sonoma and then i seen this post, he said he bought them from some website so i assumed that those was yours

SKAR_468x60.jpg

1998 Nissan 200sx

NOW:

Dex-p98r head

Planet Audio 300.4 mids and highs

Planet Audio/Pioneer tweeters/crossovers

Skar SK1500.1

3 SKAR Vvx15 dual 4 wired at .63

Archived