Computer Has Came In !

That sucks dude. hopefully you get it fixed quick. :)

DD M4

Rockford Fosgate P500-4

SoundQubed HDC415 w carbon fiber cap

2 Rockford Fosagate T1675-S

XS Power D3400 Under Hood

XS Power D5100 in rear

Michael Singer 200A Alt

Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/153901-2012-veloster-update-842013-wall-build-4-15s/

lol you shock it like you did the phone card?

lol.... no... i think the power supply was messing up... then it just shut off... i know its not the power supply cause i installed it into another computer and it works fine... i called the dude... he said send the mo-bo back and he'll replaced it from WWW.NEWEGG.COM <-- go there !! its fantasticO !!

Shit looks like it is like an ISA card... before PCI and AGP... Nice computer though. There is a hack you can do with you mouse to save batt's... You take the thing apart, and then take that light out, I heard that it saves quite a bit of batt life... I guess you dont need the light for the thing to work...

Edited by Cdizzle

Damn Thiefs

supportingmemeber.gif

Shit looks like it is like an ISA card... before PCI and AGP... Nice computer though. There is a hack you can do with you mouse to save batt's... You take the thing apart, and then take that light out, I heard that it saves quite a bit of batt life... I guess you dont need the light for the thing to work...

its a weird mouse... it doesn't have a red light like my other mouses do.. its looks broke but works fine...

Guest Nismofreak
its a weird mouse... it doesn't have a red light like my other mouses do.. its looks broke but works fine...

Its a laser....Mine doesn't have it either....more precise mouse.

wait what? you cant take out the laser... its not gonna work if you take it out.

Doesnt work with laser mouses, plus laser mouses dont use as much power as a flashing red light on an optical mouse...

That was something I heard you could do with an optical mouse

Damn Thiefs

supportingmemeber.gif