Street Slam by Pulse Car Audio!!

30 second SPL average playing MUSIC!

SPL sensor is placed in the center of the windshield 1” from dash

Song will be picked at random at each show by the head judge, and will be a different song at EACH EVENT!

The best part about this is nobody will know the song, meaning they will not know if that song is at their peak frequency! Once all entries are received, the competitors will then be informed of the song to be used.

All doors must remain closed, windows may be rolled down.

The loudest person over the 30 second average will receive the CASH prize for this class!!

Entry fees…

Only 5.00 additional if you also compete in the SPL class

20.00 if competing in this class alone

the main reason I do the meter where i do it is to be different. same with low n loud and box battle...

I will give Street Slam its debut at our Feb 20th show. We will see how it goes. ALSO... the box battle and low n loud are also going to be with the same price structure...

SPL... 20.00 trophy class

Box Battle... 20.00 (only 5.00 if you also do SPL) cash class

Low N Loud... 20.00 (only 5.00 if you also do SPL) cash class

Street Slam... 20.00 (only 5.00 if you also do SPL) cash class

so you can do all four classes for only 35.00!!!!

I really like this... But my only concern is it will be very hard to do. My truck doesnt play CD's well... skips and shit. The hummer cant play them at all. Maybe use a MP3 CD? but then some peoples headunits dont play mp3 cds so it gets tough again... i really like though.

Untitled-2.jpg

My Videos

AQ + AA/Fi FTMFW!!!!!

MAN that sounds hella sick man you know i would not have cared waht numbers say i mean yeah id be a lil disapointed but still 4 18s son thats dirty props man looks and sounds like it pounds like no other.and fuck the wiring not like your gonna be staring at the shit the whole time your bumping your system.it gets it done son...

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

i like the idea of street slam...but dont like the idea of not having choice of song...i like the 30 seconds average of music but i wanna be able to play my own song

i dunno if i would do street slam if those were the rules...not trying to complain..just giving my input

1 more thing...as colhon said...my truck doesnt like cds either

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

i like the idea of street slam...but dont like the idea of not having choice of song...i like the 30 seconds average of music but i wanna be able to play my own song

i dunno if i would do street slam if those were the rules...not trying to complain..just giving my input

1 more thing...as colhon said...my truck doesnt like cds either

yeah i mean i know i aint gonna be there but thats like saying hey you can only play with the kicker line of subs or only teh sony lines of subs sure some people like em but im sure you wanna use your own type of subs,making that kind of scenerio

and chode wheres teh sexy lady at???????i see hers missing from your avaitar??

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

yeah i mean i know i aint gonna be there but thats like saying hey you can only play with the kicker line of subs or only teh sony lines of subs sure some people like em but im sure you wanna use your own type of subs,making that kind of scenerio

and chode wheres teh sexy lady at???????i see hers missing from your avaitar??

Can there be a way to place a hand full of songs into a vote. Every one competeing could vote for the song to be played

Can there be a way to place a hand full of songs into a vote. Every one competeing could vote for the song to be played

I like that too,

I'm game for whatever, I think not being prepared for a song is good competition for wining "Best of Show" because it demonstrates who rely can play anything VS those who claim it!

However I can see where voting on the songs would be a little more fun and still keep people involved.

I like it either way,

Defiant Audio

302-335-5808

www.defiantaudiollc.com

you tube: search Defiant Audio

Smyrna Delaware

"Does anyone else turn their system down at street light to see if anyone else has Bass too?

I think i may have a problem"

Where can I find a "Bass Anonymous?"

I like that too,

I'm game for whatever, I think not being prepared for a song is good competition for wining "Best of Show" because it demonstrates who rely can play anything VS those who claim it!

However I can see where voting on the songs would be a little more fun and still keep people involved.

I like it either way,

Just you all know I'm not trying to put the Hummer in a position to win, but instead to compete and be in a position where anyone could win with anything, thats more of what i'm looking for.

Defiant Audio

302-335-5808

www.defiantaudiollc.com

you tube: search Defiant Audio

Smyrna Delaware

"Does anyone else turn their system down at street light to see if anyone else has Bass too?

I think i may have a problem"

Where can I find a "Bass Anonymous?"

I really like this... But my only concern is it will be very hard to do. My truck doesnt play CD's well... skips and shit. The hummer cant play them at all. Maybe use a MP3 CD? but then some peoples headunits dont play mp3 cds so it gets tough again... i really like though.

I got you guys covered. And I know chode has the same issue... i will have that song also on a thumbdrive for you guys with usb ports. :)

otherwise, you may have to hold the cd player in your hand. lol

ok. here's the thing. i understand where you guys are coming from.

this is the reason i am picking the music.

if everyone would be able to pick their own songs, then it would be like picking the song that you know hits in the freq range you peak at.

as Steve said... remember the old days where spl was done playing "flashdance"?!?!

If everyone thinks they have the baddest, best sounding street machine on the pavement, then they should have no problem playing any and all music i throw at it. I know i can do that with EVERY car I have done. even the "one note wonder" boxes when tuned correctly can sound good. So I say to you people... listen to all kinds of music on your system, find out if you really are the King or Queen of Street Slam!!

besides, thats what makes it exciting!!! trust me i'm sure there will be some laughs!!!

If you want to win the PEOPLES CHOICE... you better "SHINE". :)

And I send a hearty congrats to all future winners!!!

bad ass set-up ther

MEMBER>>Team Pulse Car Audio

97 Z71 sierra

8" jl w0 md 400watt amp and dvd system

2000 malibu

1 18" old style btl, jl audio 1000/1v2 build in progress

My YouTube

100% positive buyer feedback on eBay mmatsjugg306 is my ID there

[topic='http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/148756-dd9515mmatsjugg-feedback/']leave me feedback hear for buying and selling[/topic]

rps20121104_200858.jpgSDC11631-1.jpg

Archived