wow at all the criticism.

for the size box he has that mother effer pounded last weekend. no deadener either.

and I personally am a fan of 3+ sub installs. Mostly thanks to assman lol.

Good job though hope to see it again :)

Thank you, I hope to come out again, it was fun and I felt welcomed and i dont see that too often when people are quick to hate.

Defiant Audio

302-335-5808

www.defiantaudiollc.com

you tube: search Defiant Audio

Smyrna Delaware

"Does anyone else turn their system down at street light to see if anyone else has Bass too?

I think i may have a problem"

Where can I find a "Bass Anonymous?"

Only 2 alts is whats crazy...

those 4 AQ3500's pull 1200 amps of current .

I bet if the box was turned around port in the back it would be louder.

it sounds mean but the install isnt my cup of coffee!

just my opinion!

theres a local guy here that runs 4 of the same amps on a single stock alt daily

Youtube.com/J Hutch22

i aint tryin to start nothin Colton, i know your shop did the work so you have a conection with the truck but the install is really messy in my opinion. the box doesnt look "clean", not sure what it was covered with but it just looks like it was pray painted and as far as it not being built for comps, then why was there a concern with the box being higher than the window line? why was he worried about BJ? and why would you say that he was guaranteed a trophy? sounds like he was trying to compete to me. again im not comin after you, as this truck really doesnt have anything to do with you other than you work there. just seems like since it really didnt hit what was expected some people are gettin defensive.

and once again because i know how some folks will read this, i am not coming down on you, this is just my observation.

TeamDeadlyHertz-PUNKYOU007.png

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

i aint tryin to start nothin Colton, i know your shop did the work so you have a conection with the truck but the install is really messy in my opinion. the box doesnt look "clean", not sure what it was covered with but it just looks like it was pray painted and as far as it not being built for comps, then why was there a concern with the box being higher than the window line? why was he worried about BJ? and why would you say that he was guaranteed a trophy? sounds like he was trying to compete to me. again im not comin after you, as this truck really doesnt have anything to do with you other than you work there. just seems like since it really didnt hit what was expected some people are gettin defensive.

and once again because i know how some folks will read this, i am not coming down on you, this is just my observation.

Jeff I get what your saying. Box is wrapped with carpet. It looks better in person.

It's all good. truth is we knew it wasnt going to mic well because of the port placement. but in order to stuff the 4 18's back there we had to do it that way. we knew that if it were to compete it would be running next to Beajay if it was above the window line. The owner wanted a trophy if we were to take it out. Chances of another car/truck have 4 subs under the window line hitting that high were kinda slim because around us we dont have many 3+ sub cars under the window line. we build it to do well if it were to compete but not as a competing vehicle if that makes sense. it is truely a daily driver. Scores do this thing no justice. People who have sat in it know. Its so hard to breath in it its crazy. I've heard a lot of loud stuff but this thing has almost its own personality... its crazy. The thing flex's soooo much and you can almost hear the pressure escaping. truth is the amps werent tuned right at the comp. so it definitely has the potential to hit higher. after a lot of deadening and a lot more work i see a easy 155 out of it. which is pretty loud for 14kw. Also with the next step coming for it I without a doubt see higher numbers... and more "hatin"

Like i said i completely understand everyones opinions, its all good. i take no personal offence to any of them. its not my car. but for it to be compared to 2 10's doing 52's is a little extreme... if thats the case you might aswell tell meade he can do better.... thats whats getting me... lol

Untitled-2.jpg

My Videos

AQ + AA/Fi FTMFW!!!!!

we can all do better, thats why we keep doing this.

Ed Lester

ShowtimeSPL Host

Showtime Electronics Video Marketing

My old Build Log
http://www.stevemead...08/#entry511451

http://www.youtube.com/showtimespl

TeamDeadlyHertz-HHREd.png

5 time dB Drag Finalist
Last ride 2007 HHR, current dB 153.5 and bass race 149.4 dB. 153.0 dB on music

New Ride, 2008 HHR SS. Build under way.
Loudest score ever = 171dB
2009 dB Drag Racing, North American Points Champion

i feel you on it not being built to compete but wanting it to do good if it does....thats how i built my truck.

TeamDeadlyHertz-PUNKYOU007.png

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

Archived