hey man thats understandable. 7 years is a looooong time to get attached to somebody.

sure is.........hell we were from small town.......ya know...like 800 people....In that time I went to prison for a year...and she waited for my dumb ass.........and she was like 18 then........

her mother passed away ,from cancer while we were dating........

a few of the major bumps in the road....... :huh:

My MainMan,My lil Man,Dude,Bubb....My son Memphis @ 3years OldShow'em that car son..........

if she waited for you for a year while she was 18. that means you had something alot of guys would kill for, but your happy now. and from the looks of things you got a louder system than me and im single. <_<

2007 Pontiac G6 on 20's

Current System-

Jensen VM-9312 in-dash

(1) Kicker 1500.1

(2) DD 1500 Series 12's

Running Knu Koncepts 1/0 wiring

145.6db- Floorboard

162.9db- Port

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1983 Toyota Corolla Station Wagon (SPL Vehicle)

(Under Reconstruction)

GP,you doing alright now.way to go for gettin it together.PROPS!

I was a real fuck up for many years........been given far to many second chances..... i guess I was a slow learner.......but all it took was one...........8lb7oz accident to change everything.......

Memphis was not planned by any means..............but i wouldnt give him up for nothin.......

lil man got me to,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,get my shit together...

My MainMan,My lil Man,Dude,Bubb....My son Memphis @ 3years OldShow'em that car son..........

if she waited for you for a year while she was 18. that means you had something alot of guys would kill for, but your happy now. and from the looks of things you got a louder system than me and im single. <_<

Oh yea.......we had somthing allright.........Just didnt see it ya know.........was to busy getting fucked up..........thinkin I was foolin her........but she could see right through me........................................(looking back).....

she held on far longer than she should have

Is that your brother in the last pic?

Naaaaaaaaaa.......thats my old buddy Joe and I.....we used to get so fucked up.......we didnt who the hell we were or where the hell we were..... :huh:

Yea Abby is very good to me.........and she puts up with alot of Bullshit........

off topic.........but is that an 87 Z in your avatar........are you a member at ..www.v6z24.com

yea thats a 87 bro Z24 i love that damn car they kick ass and no i am not a member of v6z24 ive been to that site i have just never signed up its a pretty little cool site ur cavalier is a 89 dude lets talk about our cars dude ur a cavi guy and so am i u got a sn for aim bro

Image15-5.jpg

"MY RIDE"

1987 Chevy Cavalier Z24 2.8L V6 -- CB Radio with PA speaker

Head Unit: 7 inch Jensen Flip-out -- Speakers: 4 Visonik 6 1/2s and 4 Visonik 6x9s

Subwoofer: One Audiobahn 18 - Sub Amp: Power Acoustik OV1-2000d 2000 watt monoblock amp --

Battery in back - Kinetic HC600 -- Sub box: Custom built 5 cubic foot tuned to 30 hertz

Coming soon: Bigger Highs Amp, Power inverter

"WhItE bOi AuDiO"

"FEAR THE DUCK"

hey my names joe also plus i like the corvette.

2007 Pontiac G6 on 20's

Current System-

Jensen VM-9312 in-dash

(1) Kicker 1500.1

(2) DD 1500 Series 12's

Running Knu Koncepts 1/0 wiring

145.6db- Floorboard

162.9db- Port

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1983 Toyota Corolla Station Wagon (SPL Vehicle)

(Under Reconstruction)

I was a real fuck up for many years........been given far to many second chances..... i guess I was a slow learner.......but all it took was one...........8lb7oz accident to change everything.......

Memphis was not planned by any means..............but i wouldnt give him up for nothin.......

lil man got me to,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,get my shit together...

yeah,i know where you coming from.kids will change everything.(for the good)

Edited by jasonw30

smd2.gif

2002 nissan frontier crewcab

eclipse cd2000

mb quart prem's fr&rear

rf p4004