Exciting day tomorrow........ (EDIT: It's A Girl!) (EDIT2: Baby Pictarz!)

congrats mang

Currently:

2015 Evo X WW

Forgestar F14 18s --Rally Armour Mudflaps

ETS 3.5" FMIC, CAI, Open Dump DownPipe, Test Pipe, Ultimate Racing Catback, BLEVINS TUNE, Fortune Auto 500 Coilovers

Build:

Crescendo Mezzos x2

Crescendo 800.4, 1500.1

Loaded Fi Q12

Second Skin Pro

XS D5100

RF 360.2

Sky High Audio Wiring

Need: ALTERNATOR!

PREVIOUS

1999 Grand Prix GTX

3.8L S/C-few modsWheels: Ruff Racing 280 19x8.5 Sub: Fully Loaded

12" Fi BTL Amps: Autotek MM3000.1d Sundown SAX-100.4HU/Tweets/mids:

Alpine D310 + H701, TBI HDSS tweets, Mpyr audio 65m x4extra sheit:

knukonceptz 0, 4, rcas, speaker wire EA 200amp alt HC 2400

TEAM DEADLY HERTZ!!

Financial Consultant- Charles Schwab

congrats man, i hope everything goes well

TEAM NEMESIS

my system

1) us amps MD3D, us amps md21

2) kicker solo x 12 in 2.7ft^3 at 37hz

Meca scores

1 xxx12" 141.8db at 40hz,

1 18 rd alpha v.2 145 db at 38hz , 2 12 orion hp 144.9 at 43hz

Refs: hollatchaboy, schrummy, nitro_freak1,Brandon15zzz,Hellbound Train

Enjoy man. My wife and I just had our first and wow is it eye opening. As far as the ultra sound goes just wait until a little farther in when you get to see the 3D ones. Those are crazy wild!

Firm believer in letting my cars do my talking!

You can't rush quality, it doesn't happen overnight. Quality takes time and dedication, but the end results more than pay for it.

"Black Pearl" Build Thread

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/67183-1985-buick-regal-limited-build-log/page-1

Enjoy man. My wife and I just had our first and wow is it eye opening. As far as the ultra sound goes just wait until a little farther in when you get to see the 3D ones. Those are crazy wild!

I agree about the 3D's, except our daughter was a little shit and had her face pressed right up against the placenta every time. The best one was only about half of her face.

congrats man! i have an 11 month old boy...i don't want a girl if i can help it lol teeneage years will come so quick...that means jail time lol

Ya I can't wait :wacko:

congrats!! :yahoo:

i will be posting my thread in 10 more years maybe! lol

:lol:

damn I had no idea you even had a woman unit sam! I would like to say a big CONGRATS to you and I hope the pregnancy goes well for yall! Future bass head in the making no doubt

Tryin to say I'm gay!? :P Thanks buddy! Power wheels class in mwspl, Here We Come! :D

sweettttttttt new babies are cool

:)

congratulations, having kids is a huge responsibility and many years of stress, I hope your all ready for it as no amount of preparation can prepare for it. if it is a girl, you'll never be the same, I have one that is 3 and makes me jump through hoops on command... good luck, and i hope everything turns out great for you and your other and that everyone is healthy

I've been preparing for it for 15ish weeks now. I can't wait! We got this appartment because it was a 2 bedroom so we could have a place to raise a kid :)

--Sampson cool.gif

816-591-6592

www.kcrimshop.com

congratulations to the both of you. hope all goes well :)

Thanks!

Hell ya man.. But you should wait to find out about the sex of the baby. Its funner that way... :D

congratulations man.

we were both hoping for a boy, thats ok though.. :lol:

Congrats Sam!

Thanks Dave!

Well hot damn, Sampson Simpson...Congrats. Kinda crazy to think I'll be doing the same thing, but on Thursday instead of tomorrow. Good luck and I hope everything turns out well.

playmates................ :search:

congrats mang

Thanks bud :)

--Sampson cool.gif

816-591-6592

www.kcrimshop.com

congrats! keep us posted =]

TY!

Congrats. I hope you are prepared for screaming, crying, whining, etc (all from you, BTW ;) ). Kids are great.

I will have to be :rofl:

congrats man, i hope everything goes well

Thanks man!

Ya, I can't wait. Maybe we'll find a penis :lol:

I agree about the 3D's, except our daughter was a little shit and had her face pressed right up against the placenta every time. The best one was only about half of her face.

:lol: Ours was kind of riding the umbilical cord :lol:

--Sampson cool.gif

816-591-6592

www.kcrimshop.com

Archived