He didn't specifically say the 4th generation supra. You could get a mk3 and make it just as sexy. My older bro had one for a little while but sold it.

when you think supra is that the first thing that pops into your head?

good old actionville huh? I spent some time there

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

when you think supra is that the first thing that pops into your head?

good old actionville huh? I spent some time there

I'm not really sure what you mean by that first statement lol.

haha you mean j-no-actionville

1992 Cadillac SeVille STS

Pioneer DEH-P7600MD

Pioneer Premier Surround

JL Audio 10W7 Ported

Kenwood KAC-7203

Kicker ZX350x4

My YouTube

I wouldnt unless u got a near brand new engine in your camry?

and depending on if its 4cyl or v6 finding parts is a bitch, specifically a turbo exaust manifold !!!

and ive seen turbo'd camrys and its really just a waste considering your still near or below 200hp after installing and running the turbo...considering you can upgrade to a car that would have more HP stock/factory than your "tuned up" camry.

If anything put a nice exaust and a cold air intake and /thread.

".......Cut spending to only the bare essentials, water and bread...and margaritas...Yaay "-Mr. Marsh

95 camry:

JVC Deck

15" Fi Q in a fail prefab box

US-Amps Merlin Md2d

"Doin' that Work

just do it all motor

I would say that this route would be even more expensive with less hp. We all know that it takes a real good engine builder to extract max amount of hp from a powerplant.

Not to mention that the camry doesn't really have a performance oriented cylinder head and thats where most power comes from in an naturally aspirated motor. Most high hp cars that are all motor have the following parts:

High compression pistons

cylinder head porting of some sort

High lift cam (none available for Camry)

Some sort of aftermarket intake manifold (also not available)

And a custom header

All this parts run hight in stock.

Not to mention that the Camry motor just plain sucks!

The 4AGE 1.6 motor easily makes more power and are way smaller. I believe tha old Toyota Atlantic-spec series would easily net over 210 WHP in that motor with some minor mods.

The reason i said to just get a Supra is simple (yes the 4th gen)

You can sell the Camry for around 3k or so and save the money that you are going to spend on the turbo setup (roughly around 3k). Add that up and its almost 6K thats enough for a down payment LOL!

If you decide to do this be sure to do a compression check and leak down to see if it is if the motor is with in spec. Depending on compression I would not run more then 8-10 psi. You are going to need a number of fuel system upgrades and some kind of engine management system. If you have more questions I can go into more detail.

As long as the motor is in sound shape I would not worry about mileage. One of my mustangs is a 96 cobra with 197,000 HARD miles. The motor has never been apart for anything. I spray large amounts of nitrous to it every time I go to the track. The key to keeping things alive is a good tune.

Warm Regards,

Dyno Brian

1997 Ford Probe

|Sony Head Unit|Alpine V12 AccuClass-D MRD M1000 Amplifier|4 RE AUDIO SRX12D4 12's|Mids and Highs coming soon!|

|1998 Mustang GT Twin Turbo|1986 Mustang GT Single Turbo|1996 Mustang Mystic Cobra N20|1995 Mustang Cobra 5,000 miles|

2002 ZO6

Mustang%20on%20Dyno.jpg

If you decide to do this be sure to do a compression check and leak down to see if it is if the motor is with in spec. Depending on compression I would not run more then 8-10 psi. You are going to need a number of fuel system upgrades and some kind of engine management system. If you have more questions I can go into more detail.

As long as the motor is in sound shape I would not worry about mileage. One of my mustangs is a 96 cobra with 197,000 HARD miles. The motor has never been apart for anything. I spray large amounts of nitrous to it every time I go to the track. The key to keeping things alive is a good tune.

i've put exhaust on it, and like i said its my third motor and it runs great! also, do u have an email i could contact u with for more questions? thanks

'91 geo

Everest Sound Labs

Kinetik

Mechman

Clarion

if its too loud, your too old!

Rob

• 5 weeks later...
yea... thats what i thought... just gotta save the money, u know? lol

i know nothing of a camry but with my 98 neon you can take a 2.4 block out of a status use srt4 internals and srt4 turbo and boost that way essentially creating an srt engine ish. idk if there are bigger engines u can swap with ur car or if there was a newer car with the same size engine that pistons and such would fit in that had a turbo. thats what i would look into instead of eathing trying to buy a kit or piece one and please dont get an ebay kit

I picked up an MTX Sw1212 powered subwoofer today. This thing sounds amazing. 130 watts, 12" woofer with a passive 12" woofer tuned to 27 hz. Moving the pictures on the walls and my girl got wet from the bass when i showed her haha. Tonight should be good haha.

Archived